3 Reasons Why Donald Trump is a Qualified Presidential Candidate

The Donald as president? It's not as crazy as you think.

1517

By now, most of you know Donald Trump, the notorious host of TV show, "The Apprentice" and one of the world's top real estate tycoons. For those of you who haven't heard, Donald Trump is running for president (and you need to pay better attention to what's happening)! Trump has been the center of the media's attention lately, spewing controversial quote after controversial quote. By offering his super anti-progressive opinions, he gives the public every reason to despise him. Many are adamant that Trump can't be the POTUS. He doesn't even have any political experience! He has dedicated most of his precious time to his business ventures, most of which are extremely lucrative, in order to accrue his current $10 billion net worth. So why in the world is Trump running for president?!

For starters, he has potentially powerful qualities that will make him a great president, he has succeeded in a majority of his business ventures, and he isn't afraid to say ANYTHING that's on his mind. Unfortunately, a lot of the characteristics that would make him a successful president are crudely hidden behind his unpopular facade. Although many do not agree with his views, one has to admit, though, he is equipped with the qualities a good president needs. Here are some reasons why he would make a good president:

1) He's brutally honest. He speaks what's on his mind and doesn't hide any of his opinions. Politicians today seem to always plan what they say and censor a lot of their own views on current issues. The people are tired of the fake political personalities that they see on TV everyday, and we need somebody like Trump who doesn't hesitate to offer his real opinion on matters. Famous billionaire entrepreneur Mark Cuban said, "We're tired of everything being scripted, we're tired of every comment being politically correct. And, you know, even though Donald has to spend a lot of time pulling not just his foot but the toenails and the stuff that falls off his cuticles out of his mouth, at least it's refreshing to have somebody who is just gonna say what's on [his] mind and give an honest, if not insensitive, response to a question. To me, it's great." Honesty, though, does need a filter sometimes. You can't expect to be likable person if you say everything on your mind. You need to learn how to delegate strategically, a skill that Trump has learned over his years as a successful investor and business mogul.

2) He has run many successful businesses. Running a business requires a lot of time and attention, kind of like raising a child, but running a successful business and being at the top of the market requires a whole lot more. Trump has branded his name onto many different types of firms, including modeling agencies and alcohol distilleries, all of which have been successful at some point. He is an experienced and tough dealmaker that has only the best intentions. He devotes a huge amount of his time and effort in order for his businesses to be at the top. He runs them like no other owner can run a business and at a completely higher level than most others do. And that's what can help Trump become a good president. Running America is not so different from running a business. You need to be able to manage every aspect of the business, decide which crucial matter at hand must be dealt with before the others, make savvy, on-the-spot decisions, and know every single detail about the business. These are some of Trump's basic qualities, which can definitely help our country out. Like Trump, a president must demand the highest performance from his employees. He isn't afraid to fire anybody who doesn't meet his expectations, as showcased by his TV show. And this all leads to one basic presidential quality.

3) He loves America (I know, corny). It's true, though. Every single President of the United States of America has loved his country down to every single detail. None of them would take on such a daunting job if they hadn't possessed the passion that they have for this country. Without the care and drive that makes a president want to succeed, our country would be in shambles, trying to find its way out of chaos. We must appreciate everything that our leaders have done to make our country what we are today: a global superpower. Leaders who only care for the money and power cannot do what our presidents have done because they didn't have the love for their countries like our presidents did. We all know that Trump would do anything for the country that made him his billions. He loves America, and that's why he's so conservative about protecting it (kind of like a father doing anything to protect his daughter). Trump isn't afraid to flex America's muscles, nor is he devoted to any other special group, like political parties, special interest groups, or foreign entities. He is loyal to America and its citizens and has, what he believes to be, our best interest at heart.

You have to give him credit. Trump works his ass off every single day in order to keep his businesses at the top. He speaks his own opinions, which can be very heartless and provocative. But it is a fact that he is an exceptional and proven leader. He is able to take something of his to whole different levels of success. If only his views were in line with the views of today's society as a whole, then he'd actually have a potentially successful campaign.