3 Reason Face Masks Are Not Just A Cleanser, They're A Lifestyle

Using a face mask has heightened my face cleaning routine in more ways than one.
24

Something that I used to never use until recently are face masks. For some reason, I woke up one day and I just thought to myself, "I think I'm going to go get some face mask creme to try." There was no particular reason and I've never had the desire to use them before but now I am obsessed.

It is so hard for me to have to wait however many days in between uses just because I love them so much. Here are some reasons that I fell in love with face masks.

1. They Make Me Feel Powerful

If I wake up knowing I have a busy day or I go to bed worrying about the next day waiting for me. Using a face mask always makes me feel more confident. When my face feels fresh and clean it gives me this boost of self-esteem and energy and I'm ready to face whatever comes my way. (haha get it "face")

2. It Gives Me Time

Okay, it doesn't actually produce more time out of thin air but while I'm waiting the fifteen minutes before I can wash it off I feel like those minutes are precious. I can do whatever I want during that time, as long as it's only 15 minutes. It gives me time to read, work on a puzzle, or even start writing an article about face masks.

3. They Make For Quality Snapchats

Every time I wear a face mask it turns into instant Snapchat time. For me, I just think it's funny how one moment you're sending regular snaps doing whatever then, the next you immediately turn into an ogre. Also, since most face masks harden to the point of immobilizing your face you get to try to be creative with your pictures. No one wants to open 7 dead, covered in goo, face pictures in a row. Where is the fun in that.

Face masks have become part of my routine and they help my face stay clean and smooth but that doesn't mean they can't be fun.