3 Quick and Easy Last Minute Costumes!

3 Quick and Easy Last Minute Costumes!

If you need a last minute Halloween costume then look no further!

17
3 Quick and Easy Last Minute Costumes!
kittiekatbone

If you are anything like me, then you start planning your Halloween costume and plans months in advance! On the other hand most people just wait until the week or so before to make plans and get a costume. To help you out, here are three easy last minute costumes!

1. The Classic Ghost!

I know what you might be thinking "That costume is so outdated!" but, you can put your own spin on it! Dress in all white with cool face makeup or use a fun colored sheet instead of plain white. If you want to be a little scary, then go in all black with scary face paint and be a demon! Just look at this take on a ghost costume!

2. Be a Fairy!

Putting together a fairy costume is actually fairly easy! All you need is a DIY or store bought tutu with a cheap pair of wings and you've got a costume! This is extremely easy to customize, you can literally be any type of fairy you want, just look at this awesome book fairy!

3. Be a Shadow!

This is costume is actually on my list of future costumes! All you have to do is wear head to toe black! This is also an awesome couples costume! Someone could be Peter Pan and the other person can be Peter Pans Shadow!

Hopefully this gave you some ideas on what to be this year! Also, don't think that you are too old to dress up, there's no age limit on holidays! Happy Halloween!