3 Not-So-Secret Secret Menus

3 Not-So-Secret Secret Menus

I CAN'T WAIT TO TRY THESE.
543

"Did you know that __________ has a secret menu?" were the words that changed my life. Suddenly my life was filled with infinitely more possibilities. It felt like I was part of some elite club. Admittedly, I've had a blast lording it over people who have no idea what a secret menu is. (Yeah, I was that person.)

So enjoy these three secret menus, and if you never knew about them before, today's your lucky day!

Note: If you'd like to try these, just go up to the counter and order like you normally would -- don't worry, they'll know what you're talking about.

1. In-N-Out Secret Menu

You may have known about animal-style fries... but did you know about the Neapolitan shake? The Flying Dutchman burger? In-N-Out style root beer floats?

I give you permission to drop whatever you're doing and drive to the nearest In-N-Out to try them.

2. Jamba Juice Secret Menu

My personal favorite is the white gummy bear, which has ingredients like raspberry, orange, and pineapple sorbet, peach juice and real strawberries. It really does almost taste like a white gummy bear!

Try any of these many variations to find your next favorite Jamba Juice drink -- you won't regret it, I promise.

3. Starbucks Secret Menu

There's more, so check out this link to get them all! Also included are descriptions of what's inside each drink and what other people think it tastes like.

My personal favorite? Dirty chai, which is basically a chai latte with a shot of espresso (someone correct me if I'm wrong). The one I'd MOST like to try, though (and haven't got around to yet) is the BUTTERBEER FRAPPUCCINO. Consider my Harry Potter dreams fulfilled.

BONUS:

Starbucks Milk Tea (venti size)

-- Black iced tea

-- 10 shots of classic (more or less depending on size of drink)

-- 1 inch of half and half (again, more or less depending on size)

The only thing missing is, of course, boba. But of course you can't have everything, and the drink tastes amazing on its own.

Check out Hack the Menu for more secret menus from your favorite restaurants, like Chick-fil-A or Chipotle!