3 Must Have Products For Curly Hair

3 Must Have Products For Curly Hair

Keep you curls intact, frizz free and healthy.

154
3 Must Have Products For Curly Hair

All of my curly haired sisters out there know how much of a struggle it is to find the perfect hair products that solidify your curls and take away frizz. Over the years, I have found four hair products that I cannot live without. These products leave my hair shiny, bouncy, and soft with my curls intact. All of these products can be found at target or your local beauty shop. I cannot guarantee that these products will work best for your hair, but they have never disappointed me, so they are worth a try! For a video explaining my personal experience with the products, visit theodysseyonline.com/@carringtonnovovids.

1. Argan Oil Of Morocco Conditioner

This conditioner does wonders for my hair. I use this product as a leave in conditioner. After washing your hair with the shampoo and conditioner of your choice, run this product throughout all of your hair while still wet. Let your hair air dry for best results. Once your hair is dried, your curls will be separated, fully formed and intact. This product beautifully forms curls that will last all day!

2. Moroccan Oil Treatment And Hydrating Styling Cream

These two Moroccan oil products are my go-to products for eliminating frizz and hydrating my hair. These products add some shine to my hair and gives my curls some life after I’ve lived in them for a few days. Moroccan oil is great for strengthening your ends as well. After your hair is fully dried rub the Moroccan oil throughout your hair and ends. Make sure to avoid applying the product at the roots of your hair because it can cause your hair to become oily at a quicker pace. Next, apply the Moroccan styling cream the same way to strengthen your ends and hydrate dry hair. A little bit of these products go a long way, you only need a pinch for all of your hair, which is great for saving money because both products will last you a long time!

3. Crew Pomade

This is my life saving product for those days I wake up with crazy hair. Anyone who has curly hair knows that sometimes you curls have a mind of their own and will not always lay they way you want them to. This is the perfect product for this problem. The hair product has a waxy texture allowing you to mold and scrunch your curls the way you want them. The product stays in your hair all day and will keep your curls intact. Take enough of the product to fill the face of your finger tip, then rub it into the palms of your hand and scrunch away!