3 Fall Makeup Launches College Beauty Gurus Are Anxiously Waiting For

What looks will you create?
39

With each season comes new cosmetic launches, and Fall 2017 is in full swing! See how brands are introducing the most talked-about products of the season that beauty lovers can't wait for:

The Prism Palette

From one of makeup’s most popular brands, Anastasia Beverly Hills comes the Prism Palette. Makeup lovers everywhere are still skeptical after the disaster that was the Subculture Palette, but true loyalists of the brand are hoping for the best. Beauty reviewers like Kendall Alfred have already confirmed they love the product. Prism sells for $42 and can be found at Sephora and Anastasia Beverly Hills’s website.

The Star Family Collection

Jeffree Star is back again with a collection held close to the heart. The Star Family Collection features new liquid lipsticks, Skin Frosts, and lip scrubs. While the colors are a little “out there”, loyal customers to the brand will know that’s not unusual for Jeffree Star Cosmetics. These products can be purchased from the Jeffree Star Cosmetics website.

The Kylie Purple Palette and Fall Lip Kits

The empire of Kylie Cosmetics continues to grow with the launch of the fall lip shades and and a new eyeshadow palette.

Fans of the brand will know that each Kylie Lip Kit comes with a liquid lipstick and a creamy lip liner to clean your lip look. Slay fall trends with these diverse, yet unexpected colors.

To complement the collection, the brand has released the Purple Palette. Made with nine shades that are designed to give you the perfect purple eye look, the color story consists of purples, dark blues, and tones of bronze.

Both launches can be purchased directly from the Kylie Cosmetics website.

What launches and looks are you excited for?