3 Fall Essentials For Your Dorm Or Apartment

The Pumpkin Spice Latte is back for the year, folks, and that means we're officially in "seasonal mode". If you're looking to spice up your living space with some new scents and colors, here's your go-to guide:

Candles

If your living space allows it, candles are a great way to warm your home with the scents for the season. My personal favorite are the 3-wick candles from Bath and Body Works. There's constantly sales going on for these, so be sure to subscribe to their emails for those coupons. If your dorm doesn't allow candles, no worries! The wallflowers are also a great choice to give your room a nice touch of fall.

Decorations

Get the Command Hooks ready, because now is the time to get your decorating gears in motion! Most colleges have a department store nearby, and they'll most likely have all the decorations you need. Target has some of my favorite fall decorations, with most of them being in the front sale section. Check them out here!

Spice Up Your Food

If you like Pumpkin, you've probably already had a few Pumpkin Spice Lattes from Starbucks. Released earlier than usual this year, these drinks get everyone in the fall spirit. If you're not into Pumpkin flavoring, incorporating apple and cinnamon flavors into your foods and drinks is a great way to add a seasonal touch. Check out some of my favorite fall recipes here!

What helps you get in the fall spirit? Let me know on Twitter @CarolineSaysSo!