3 Current Trends To DIY

3 Current Trends To DIY

Being trendy doesn't have to cost a fortune.

107
3 Current Trends To DIY
YouTube

Do you hear that? Summer 2017 is calling for us. Now that spring break is over, leaving our pockets surly empty and our hearts still full of wanderlust, it's hard to not think about summer days and nights. What is the only proper way to enjoy your summer road trip to the West Coast, hit a theme park or a beach day? Only with a cute outfit. But, what do you do if you don't have enough money to buy a summer 2017 wardrobe? Make one.

Here are three trending DIYs to make for your summer wardrobe.

Acid Wash Shirt

What you'll need:

- A dark colored or black t-shirt

- Bleach

- A spray bottle

Directions:

1) Lay your shirt on a surface that you can spray bleach all over

2) Pour your bleach into the spray bottle, making sure that it is set at the right spray setting

3) Spray your shirt until you have a desired bleached/acid look

Graphic Sleeve Shirt

What you'll need:

- Long-sleeved t-shirt

- Foam stamps

- Paint in a color of your choice

Directions:

1) Lay your shirt on a paint friendly place and make sure to lay the sleeve to where the side is facing up

2) Place your paint on the foam stamp and start graphic-fying your sleeves!

3) Repeat this to the other side once done drying

Deep V T-Shirt

What you'll need:

- Short-sleeved t-shirt

- Scissors

- Something to trace with

Directions:

1) Lay the shirt flat on its back

2) Starting from under the collar, trace out your v shape.

3) Cut out your traced v shape