3 Books I Can't Wait To Read In 2017

3 Books I Can't Wait To Read In 2017

New year, new books. it's time to get excited for these 3 new YA book releases.

27
3 Books I Can't Wait To Read In 2017
google image

With the new year, comes all new releases. Whether it's new movie releases or books, it's time to get excited. Here is a list of seven new young adult books that are due to come out soon.

1. 'Seven Days Of You' by Cecilia Vinesse

Due to be released in a couple days, March 7th, this new contemporary romance novel is the perfect travel book for those spring breakers. The synopsis of the story follows Sophia, who has seven days left in Tokyo before she moves back to the States. Seven days to say good-bye to the electric city, her wild best friend, and the boy she’s harbored a semi-secret crush on for years. Seven perfect days…until Jamie Foster-Collins moves back to Japan and ruins everything.

Jamie and Sophia have a history of heartbreak, and the last thing Sophia wants is for him to steal her leaving thunder with his stupid arriving thunder. Yet as the week counts down, the relationships she thought were stable begin to explode around her. And Jamie is the one who helps her pick up the pieces. Sophia is forced to admit she may have misjudged Jamie, but can their seven short days of Tokyo adventures end in anything but good-bye? So what do you think? Sound good or what? I know this is on my book list for sure.

2. 'The Last Harvest' by Kim Liggett

Released on January 10, this new supernatural thriller will keep the horror lovers on the edge of their seats. Kim Liggett draws on a chilling tale of magic in The Last Harvest. "I plead the blood." Those were the last words seventeen-year-old golden boy quarterback Clay Tate heard rattling from his dad's throat when he discovered him dying on the barn floor of the Neely cattle ranch, clutching a crucifix to his chest.

Now, on the first anniversary of the Midland, Oklahoma, slaughter, the whole town's looking at Clay like he might be next to go over the edge. Clay wants to forget the past, but the sons and daughters of the Preservation Society―a group of prominent farmers his dad accused of devil worship―won't leave him alone. Including Ali, his longtime crush, who suddenly wants to reignite their romance after a year of silence, and hated rival Tyler Neely, who's behaving like they're old friends. Even as Clay tries to reassure himself, creepy glances turn to sinister stares and strange coincidences build to gruesome rituals―but when he can never prove that any of it happened, Clay worries he might be following his dad down the path to insanity...or that something far more terrifying lies in wait around the corner. How about that? Creepy right? Well if you like mysterious, scary as hell thrillers this is the book for you.

3. 'Daughter of the Pirate King' by Tricia Levenseller

Who doesn't like a good pirate fix? Well here is a perfect fantasy young adult novel that will help you sail away in your imagination. Released on February 28, Tricia Levenseller does a fantastic job with portraying the fantastical world of pirates.

The story follows a 17-year-old pirate captain intentionally allows herself to get captured by enemy pirates. Sent on a mission to retrieve an ancient hidden map—the key to a legendary treasure trove—17-year-old pirate captain Alosa deliberately allows herself to be captured by her enemies, giving her the perfect opportunity to search their ship. More than a match for the ruthless pirate crew, Alosa has only one thing standing between her and the map: her captor, the unexpectedly clever and unfairly attractive first mate, Riden. But not to worry, for Alosa has a few tricks up her sleeve, and no lone pirate can stop the Daughter of the Pirate King. So are you ready for an epic sea adventure? If so check out this wonderful young adult adventure novel.

Hopefully, you all will enjoy these wonderful young adult books while enjoying the nice spring air.