27 Subscription Boxes You Never Knew You Existed

Or needed to subscribe to until now.

756
Rebecca Mail

Subscription boxes are all the rage now a days. I can't even complain because I am a self admitted subscription box addict. I love the idea of getting a fun box with goodies that I am bound to love delivered to me every month. There is quite literally a subscription box for everyone. Whatever you want can be hand picked or designed by a total stranger for you and delivered to your door. If you don't currently subscribe to one you should, they are really fun and certainly brighten your mood. On that note, here is a list of 27 subscription boxes you probably never knew existed and should subscribe to.

1. The Cactus Crate

I had to have several peopletalk me out of subscribing to this. The thought of having a cactus (and cactus themed accessories) delivered to my door every month is hilarious to me. Although, over time this could probably get out of hand unless you don't have a green thumb...then you may need one every month for the low low price of $19.99.

2. New Hobby Box

This one is really cool and I wish I had the time to pick up a new hobby each month. They send you a box loaded with everything you need to learn a hobby ranging from making candles, to gardening, to making your own mobile phone battery. For just $29.99 a month you'll get a whole kit devoted to a new learning experience which sounds pretty fun to me.

3. Say it with a Sock

Constantly losing socks in the dryer? That's no longer a problem because of this subscription box. For $9.99 you'll get a pair or two of fun socks delivered to you every month. I love fun socks and personally believe wearing fun socks makes me happier all day. Increase your mood and the size of your sock drawer with this fun box.

4. Chroma.club

Each month for just $8.00 you'll get a themed coloring book sent to your house. Coloring is something you should be doing to relax...if you can ever find the time too. This is a nice way to force yourself to start relaxing because it is hand delivered to you. Their are mixed reviews of this product since some say it is too small, but others say it is the perfect travel size. Great for a college student on the go to throw in their backpack.

5. Club Sassy

This subscription box is as every bit motivational as it is fun and well sassy. For around $15.00 a month they will send you a fun patterned pair of leggings and they advertise all about how beauty comes in all shapes and sizes.

6. Fruit for Thought

Are you a fruity person? Then this box is made for you. Every month they have a box themed around a certain fruit. An assortment of items will be sent to you for either $26.99 or $39.99, but unfortunately no actual fruit is included in this package.

7. Laugh-O-Gram

If you are feeling nostalgic and missing out on reading the morning cartoons from the paper this is the box for you. It is a weekly comics only newspaper that is only $8.00 a month.

8. Henry & Roo

For all your chicken keeping needs, this is the subscription box for you. I came across this box during my search and had to laugh at the fact that this is a thing. So if you have chickens in your backyard, get yourself one of these for only $29.95 a month.

9. Bulu Box

If you like to live on the healthy side of life, here you go. This is a box that includes various health and nutrition samples to keep you motivated. For only $10.00 a month you can try this one out and see where it takes you!

10. Bocandy

If you are all about snacks and don't devote your life to health and wellness, this is the box for you. Have you ever wanted to try snacks from around the world but haven't had the chance to? Bocandy will send you these snacks monthly to try for just $9.99. Here is the box for all you adventurous snackers out there.

11. Bookishly's Tea and Book Club

This box basically fulfills every dream of mine. You can choose to have either coffee or tea sent to you along with a vintage paperback. Talk about calm and relaxing rest day, all for just over $10.00.

12. Rebecca Mail

This box is full of cute, fun things that will no doubt boost your motivation as well as your spirits. Starting at $20.00 a month you will be delivered a care package filled with lifestyle items and home decor. Seriously, look at how adorable this box is.

13. Hot Sauce of the Month Club

Meals too bland for you? Here's the cure all solution for you. A new bottle of artisan, award winning hot sauce just for you, every month for $12.95. What a way to build up a collection and repertoire.

14. The Prepper Box

Are you a survivalist? Are you looking to build up a collection of zombie fighting weapons? Are you also looking to have everything needed on hand for the end of the world? Then you need this tactical and survival kit box. This box comes in a variety of sizes just starting at $10.00 a month.

15. House of Horse

For those horse lovers out there you should subscribe to "Australia's Number One Equestrian Subscription Box". Starting at just $6.00 you can get the best equestrian apparel, groomer products, and treats. If only the subscription included a horse as well.

16. LOLJerky

If you are all about that jerky life, you can even subscribe to that. You can get one flavored bag for $7.50 and add more bags to your package as you go. They choose only the best meat and have all sorts of fun flavors.

17. Ipsy

Want 5 high quality make-up or beauty product samples sent to you each month in a stylish cosmetic bag? Who doesn't. For $10.00 a month Ipsy sends out samples, that are actually pretty big, of the best products around town.

18. Co-Op Crate

This is the box that dreams are made of. Their mini lifestyle box starts at $19.95 and Co-Op Crate will send you U.S. and small business made products that are hand selected. They have such a large variety of full sized items that could be sent, but all from the best places. Who wouldn't dream of that?

19. Journal Box

As a lover of all things stationary I love love love this box. Each month you will get an assortment of journals and notepads for $24.99. No better way to force yourself to write by making yourself fill them each month.

20. Sephora Play

Want to get high quality beauty items delivered to your door? Sephora just jumped on the band wagon and this is bound to satisfy all of your wildest dreams. This is probably the best way to sample a variety of Sephora items while paying a fraction of the cost.

21. Pip & Lola's Everything Homemade

This box is the box for all of you out there who are a fan of handmade, all natural soap but don't have the time to make it yourself. Pip and Lola will do it for you and send it to your door for $3.99 a bar. With all sorts of options this is the box for anyone who is a fan of cleanliness.

22. My Reward Box

If you are the type of person who needs rewards to motivate yourself then this is the box for you. A box that they claim is designed for busy hard working women to celebrate a month of hard work sounds heavenly to me. As they claim "Everyone deserves to be rewarded" even if it does cost $29.95 a month.

23. The Dapper Dog Box

You have the best dog in the world don't you? You'd swear by it, right? Well then your dog also deserves the best and that is in the box. Order Skipper this box so he can get a new toy, treats, and accessories to enjoy each month alongside you. All for less than a dollar a day.

24. CatLadyBox

And of course you can't ignore your cat. Nothing says crazy cat lady like filling your house with cat accessories. Also included in this package are treats for you favorite little kitty. For $34.99 a month both of you are in for a real treat.

25. Book of the Month

This box is awesome. Who doesn't want to build up their book collection with only the best, highly recommended books? Each month they will give you 5 options of highly reviewed novels and you get to pick from that selection of which one you shipped to your door. A brand new hardcover book for just $16.99.

26. GOGO GATO LITTER BOX

Sick of buying that ugly bag of cat litter at the store every month and lugging it home? Problem solved. This subscription sends you a month supply of litter and who wouldn't want this fragrance and chemical free option for only $26.95. Plus, the cat on the label looks awesome, maybe this will make your cat cool too.

27. Ruff Patch

Last, but certainly not least, Ruff Patch is here to take care of your other furry friend. That one that you don't have enough time to walk so are looking for an alternative. Here is a disposable grass patch for your dog to let it out starting at $30.00.