1. Shaving your legs once a month and thinking that's normal.
2. Never wearing makeup.
“I woke up like this," something I said every day.
3. Not knowing what to say when a boy talks to you.
Or even looks at you.
4. Knowing countless bonding games.
And when you suggest to play them people look at you a little funny.
5. Never brushing your hair.
Ponytail or bun today? What a tough decision.
6. Not caring about being weird.
Because we're all a little weird, some girls just aren't afraid to show it.
7. Discussing anything and everything in public.
No subject is unspeakable.
8. Not knowing how to dress yourself.
Honestly, you would wear a uniform for the rest of my life if you could.
9. Asking for a tampon out loud.
It was a daily occurrence in high school.
10. Thinking you know everyone.
Because in high school you did.
11. Still not being able to explain the traditions you had in high school.
You are still trying to figure out why you had to wear gloves and pantyhose for graduation.
12. Being overly confident sometimes.
You said whatever you wanted and didn't care what anyone thought, so you still act that way.
13. Valuing lunchtime with the girls.
Because that was the best time of the day in high schools.
14. Instantly bonding with anyone who has attended an all-girls school.
“OMG, you miss uniforms too?"
15. Being really good at dealing with crying girls.
Because you saw at least one girl crying every day.
16. Not caring when you match with someone.
You like it because it reminds you of how you wore the same skirt and shirt as 500 other girls every day.
17. Singing church songs for fun.
I tend to think I am Taylor Swift whenever I have the chance to participate in church songs.
18. Knowing how to deal with any sort of drama.
Breakups, hooks ups, and friend fights, you have seen and been through it all.
19. Baking cakes for everyone's birthdays.
High school or not, you gotta keep the tradition alive.
20. Laughing when people ask you about nuns.
Haha, yeah, I have met nuns.
21. Eating. A lot.
I mean, like, a lot — because pigging out in front of each other was never a big deal.
22. Thinking you can get ready for anything in under 10 minutes.
Because that's what you did on a daily basis.
23. Still thinking your period is an acceptable excuse to get out of things.
I mean it got me out of P.E. why doesn't it get me out of papers?
24. Rolling your skirt.
Even if there is no one to impress or it is already short enough.
25. Knowing how to dress appropriately.
If your hands go past your skirt it is too short to wear.
26. Having a group of girls that will be your friends for life.
All girls school gives you this weird but great bond.
27. Still thinking attending an all-girls high school was the best experience.
Because it was.