Most of these artists are still releasing new albums - solo or in new bands - but admit it you love their early albums the most. I know I do. If you don't jam out to throwback songs, are you really a true music lover? Take a trip down music memory lane with me.
1. "Beautiful Soul" by Jesse McCartney
The pure and true feelings to this song makes it the ultimate throwback.
2. "I Want Candy" by Aaron Carter
Remember that awesome Lizzie McGuire Christmas episode?
3. "Since You've Been Gone" by Kelly Clarkson
This hit has made it's way into the last couple years and is still a major tune!
4. "I Want It That Way" by Backstreet Boys
The bop that makes you sing at the top of your lungs.
5. "Because Of You" by Kelly Clarkson
The song that still messes with your head.
6. "Hot 'n' Cold" by Katy Perry
Admit it, you still watch this music video every chance you get!
7. "One Less Lonely Girl" by Justin Bieber
We all wanted to be on the stage with Bieber and be his girl.
8. "She's No You" by Jesse McCartney
You still want someone to feel this way about you, sighs, Jesse set the bar high.
9."Fireflies" by Owl City
We all still know the lyrics and belt them out every time!
10. "Party In The U.S.A." by Miley Cyrus
Were you really a fan if you didn't love this song?
11. "Big Girls Don't Cry" by Fergie
Fergie gave us strength to be brave.
12. 'Aaron's Party (Come Get It)" by Aaron Carter
AC was a total heartthrobe, and his music was rocking.
13. "Toxic" by Britney Spears
*Dramatic face* Turning up the radio.
14. "Potential Breakup Song" by Aly & AJ
Disney Queens! Yes, I was a big fan of their music.
15. "Girlfriend" by Avril Lavigne
Avril Lavigene is the definition of "Queen of Music Videos."
16. "Lovebug" by Jonas Brothers
I'd go anywhere with these three.
17. "Sk8er Boi" by Avril Lavigne
The most epic comeback song concerning relationships.
18. "7 Things" by Miley Cyrus
This song made us hate a guy even if we never even loved him, that's how good this song is.
19. "Year 3000" by Jonas Brothers
Time travel to the future, sign me up!
20. "Bye Bye Bye" by NSYNC
Still wondering how this video idea came up when the song was wrote...
21. "Cry Me A River" by Justin Timberlake
JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE, Ladies and Gentleman.
22. "One Time" by Justin Bieber
Young Bieber knew the way to any girl's heart.
23. "No Air" by Jordin Sparks feat. Chris Brown
All the feels.
24. "So Yesterday" by Hilary Duff
Hilary Duff was your favorite long after Lizzie took her final bow.
25. "The Climb" by Miley Cyrus
Lucas Till + Miley Cyrus = major Disney Channel movie throwback.
26. "Just So You Know" by Jesse McCartney
I can't get the lyrics out of my head.
You can find all these songs on Spotify, so go jam out now! What are you waiting for?