25 Young Dancers We'll Be Watching On 'So You Think You Can Dance' In The Year 2025

When I was their age, I was dancing to Hannah Montana songs and tripping over my two left feet.

2604
American Dance Awards

One thing that I like to do in my free time is watch videos of dancers on YouTube; I love watching performances from "So You Think You Can Dance," street performers, professional dancers, etc. While watching these videos, I always happen to come across a lot of young talent just waiting to be discovered. These dancers are just as captivating to watch as their adult counterparts, and I really see them going places in the future. Here are 25 dancers who I believe the world will see on "So You Think You Can Dance" by the year 2025.

Disclaimer: I do realize that some of these dancers were featured on " So You Think You Can Dance: The Next Generation" ( a season of " So You Think You Can Dance" that featured young children) already. However, I felt that it was necessary to include them so that their talent is further recognized.

1. Dyllan Blackburn-

This 11-year-old has more control over her movement than a queen does over her entire kingdom. She draws you right into your performance with her exquisite musicality and technique. While her contemporary routines are exciting to watch, definitely check out one of her many jazz routines to see some serious sass.

2. Ava Brooks-

Everyone who knows me well knows that I am a bit of a tap-dance snob; it takes a lot to please me in a tap number. Keep this in mind when I say that I am OBSESSED with this tap-prodigy. She is a modern jazz-tapper, but she brings a classic, Ginger Rogers flair to her dancing that makes her performances so fun to watch.

3. Bostyn Brown-

Can we start off by saying how amazing it is that this girl choreographed this amazing solo at the young age of 13 years old? The quality of her movements is impeccable, and she is a great story-teller on top of that. Her level of commitment she brings to every piece is definitely to the level of the professionals in the dance industry today,

4. Artyon Celestine-

Artyon is a mini Michael Jackson in the making. Not only is his technique sublime, but he brings a fun energy to every performance that radiates from his smile ( and tap shoes) to audiences watching. This true performer never fails to make me smile when I watch him.

5. Michelle Cheng-

This lovely little lady not only has perfect turns and leg extensions, but the level of character commitment she gives to her musical-theater performances rivals some of the big-name stars playing on Broadway today. Watch out Amra-Faye Wright; Michelle Cheng may be out to steal your role of Velma!

6. Brooklin Cooley-

This tiny thing caught my eye years ago in the smallest way possible: her feet are gorgeous. Seriously, her pointed feet are something that all dancers strive to achieve and don't usually do so for a very long time. The rest of Brooklin's technique matches her perfect feet, with her lines extending to the far corners of the stage. Her attention to the smallest of details in her dancing is extraordinary, letting her passion fill the hearts of those watching.

7. Brady Farrar -

The definition of strength in the dictionary must be Brady Farrar right? I mean, it takes so much power to execute the choreography he's performing. In reality, it's probably the work that he has put into his ballet training ( the true foundation of all types of dance), but a part of me still thinks that he must be the real-life version of the Incredible Hulk or something with all of the power he exhibits.

8. Kendyl Fay-

This girl is not an extremely tiny, professional dancer; she is only nine years old. Despite her age, she dances with the maturity of a person who has been dancing for many more years than she has been alive. When I was a nine-year-old dancer, I was figuring out how to do double pirouettes, not aerials and quadruple leg-hold turns. If she is truly this amazing now, she is going to be a serious force to be reckoned with when she gets older.

9. Avery Gay-

The passion that this young girl has for dancing is evident through each and every nuance from the flick of a wrist to a whip of a leg. Not only is her technique exquisite ( thanks to the work she puts into her ballet training), but she has the power to transmit her own emotions while dancing into the heart of others. Avery is a superstar in the making and is definitely one to keep your eyes on.

10. Selena Hamilton-

Selena hits every accent in the choreography that is given. There is a difference between just doing the choreography that is given and really executing choreography, and this girl executes her choreography with all of the effort that she can give to the performance. Just like how Beethoven mesmerized his audiences with his carefully crafted melodies, this dancer wows the crowd with the entire package she brings to every performance.

11. Eva Igo-

You may recognize this Minnesota dancer from her appearance on NBC's new series "World of Dance." She has so much strength, power, grace, and sass with every performance she gives; she really is the entire package. Eva understands that every movement has its purpose, and she also understands the meaning of each piece she performs extremely well. If you read the heading of the video above, you can see that she rightfully deserved the impossible perfect score that she received.

12. Emily Madden-

The thing that I love most about watching Emily is that right from the first move she executes in each dance, you can tell right away that she loves what she is doing. No matter if she is doing an emotional lyrical number or a high-energy jazz piece, she wears her heart on her sleeve for the entire performance. She also makes that floor work look so easy! Seriously though, any dancer who can execute floor work the way that she does is one to watch.

13. Emma Mather-

Emma's excellent leg extensions paired with her natural fluidity in her dancing makes her one for all of us to keep our eyes on. Not only are her extensions superior on their own, but she has an incredible sense of balance given that she is able to drop her upper body away from her working leg in some of these extensions.

14. Tate McRae-

Tate McRae? Tate McSlay is more like it. Her legs are perfect; there is no other word that can suitably describe her leg extensions. Not only is her technique flawless, but she is able to transform into every character that she is portraying with ease. She is also starting to go outside of the box with all of her solos, making every new piece she performs so exciting to watch.

15. Diego Pasillas-

Diego makes the smallest of movements fill an entire stage. He makes the simplest movements grandiose and makes the complex moves seem so easy. What he does is definitely not easy by any means. The best dancers to watch are the ones who let the music take over their soul, and Diego lives on stage whenever he dances.

16. Diana Pombo-

One thing a certain reality show seems to forget is that dance is art that is created from movement; it's not always about the fancy turn combos or the acrobatic tricks. A true dancer is an artist; they tell a story through each and every passion-filled movement. Diana, another NBC's World of Dance competitor does exactly this and makes spectators feel something while watching her. While the quality of her movement is impeccable, it definitely helps that her strength and technique are flawless as well.

17. Kaylee Quinn-

If this young dancer's flexibility, strength, and grace, while she performs doesn't want to make you scream "YAASS," then I do not know what planet you are from. Her articulated foot arches are enough to make me smile while she is dancing. With the rate she has been improving, I can't wait to watch her in a few years.

18. Kaycee Rice-

Kaycee has been well-known for a long time with her viral hip-hop videos. She has a combination of fierceness and swagger while she dances that rivals dancing professionals in the industry. When she performs, she is like a tigress hunting down her prey; you don't want to mess with her!

19. Sage Rosen-

Known as Travis Wall's mini-me by those in the dance industry, Sage has a level of intensity while he performs that is hard to match. You cannot stop watching him the minute he starts dancing because he just draws you in with his strong technique and intense presence. He'll definitely be one to keep watching in the future.

20. Brynn Rumfallo-

Brynn has had and will always have some of the best technique that I have seen. Her lines are gorgeous; they flow just like the gentle stream of a river. Not only is her technique great, but she also knows how to connect to any type of music. From her contemporary routines to jazz numbers, she always finds a way to slay whatever dance she is performing.

21. Quinn Starner-

The amount of improvement that Quinn has shown in the past two years or so in remarkable; it takes so much dedication and work to get to where she is in such a short amount of time. Quinn's flexibility and her fiery passion make her one to watch. The amount of improvement she has shown makes me excited to watch her in the future.

22. Casey Tran-

This young girl is only 11 years old, but she still exhibits the strength and athleticism of a dancer twice her age. Casey never fails to amaze me with every movement that she creates. Not only is her technique great, but her performance skills rival those of performers with way more years of expierence.

23. Jenna Valenzuela-

From jazz and hip-hop to musical theater and contemporary, Jenna can execute all styles of dance without any trouble. The flexibility and strength that she exhibits in her routines is amazing. What makes her really stand out from other dancers is the maturity that she exhibits in her performances. If I didn't know any better, I would assume that she was at least 18 years old and ready to audition for "So You Think You Can Dance."

24. Ellianna Walmsley-

When I first watched this young dancer, I thought she had to be at least in her teens to be able to perform with that level of grace and maturity. Well, I was wrong; she is only 10 years old. Her technique and control rival those of the teens and seniors who compete at the same competitions as her. Ellianna is the real-life embodiment of the Shakespeare quote: "though she be but little, she is fierce."

25. Emma York-

Emma is one of those dancers that make you question what you just witnessed. She brings a fire to every routine she performs, and this keeps you wanting more when it is over. She is a true artist and definitely one to keep your eye on in the next few years.