25 Ways To Know You're A True F.R.I.E.N.D.S Fan

I'll be there for you.

242
Moodsnmoments

If you know me at all, you know I am absolutely obsessed with F.R.I.E.N.D.S. It is the perfect combination of humor, love and romance, and life lessons. I know I am not the only one who has a F.R.I.E.N.D.S obsession, so here are 25 ways to know if you are a truly obsessed F.R.I.E.N.D.S fan.

1. You can quote F.R.I.E.N.D.S like there is no tomorrow.

Let's be real, you know an unhealthy amount of quotes that you probably use throughout your daily life.

2. You get overly excited when someone else quotes F.R.I.E.N.D.S.

You instantly know they have become one of your new best friends.

3. You get deeply offended when someone says they don't like F.R.I.E.N.D.S or they "don't get it."

People who say this kind of negativity have obviously never seen the show or at least haven't seen more than a couple of minutes of it.

4. You sometimes refer to your significant other as "your lobster."

"Come on you guys, it's a known fact that lobsters fall in love and mate for life. And you know what, you can actually see old lobster couples walking around their tank, you know, holding claws." -Phoebe Buffay

5. When you wear crop tops, you feel your inner Rachel Green coming out.

Who doesn't dream of looking as good as Rachel?

6. You always wonder what a cup of coffee from Central Perk would taste like.

They all must hang out there for more than the socialization of it. Is the coffee good? Are their muffins and scones good? The world may never know.

7. You hope to one day find the Chandler to your Monica (or visa-versa).

They are the perfect couple. They balance each other out with their opposite personalities, yet love each other so deeply. They went from college acquaintances to best friends to husband and wife.

8. You wish you could have Joey look deep into your eyes one time and say, "How you doin'?"

The best pick up line of all time.

9. Ugly Naked Guy

Enough said.

10. Whenever you use a fake name it is either Regina Falange or Princess Consuela Banana Hammock.

If some creepy guy tries to hit on you, just tell him your name is Regina Falange and give him a fake number. He will never find you.

11. Whenever you hear the song "The Lion Sleep Tonight" you instantly think of Marcel.

Ross, Chandler, and Joey start singing it when Marcel is on the set of a commercial and Marcel comes running back to Ross and I was basically crying.

12. You know all of the lyrics to Phoebe's crazy songs.

"Smelly cat, smelly cat what are they feeding you? Smelly cat, smelly cat it's not your fault"

13. Speaking of songs, you sing along to the F.R.I.E.N.D.S theme song EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

It's just so catchy.

14. You still can't tell Joey's sisters apart.

They literally all look the same. No wonder Chandler was freaking out when he didn't know which one was Mary Angela.

15. Whenever you are moving large objects or furniture, you feel the need to yell "PIVOT!" over and over again.

It's just a natural reaction to moving large things now.

16. You have a hatred for Emily and Richard.

It is supposed to be Ross and Rachel and Chandler and Monica. Get out of here Emily and Richard.

17. You've tried to convince your roommate to get a chick and a duck.

Come on! The best roommate own farm birds together.

18. You have a love and connection to every single character.

There is no way you can only pick one of the characters as "your favorite." Every single one of them are lovable in different ways.

19. F.R.I.E.N.D.S has taught you many important life lessons.

You will use these life lessons on a daily basis for the rest of your life.

20. You can always count on F.R.I.E.N.D.S to make you laugh when you're having a bad day.

No matter how many times you watch the episodes, they never stop being funny.

21. You feel like you are actual friends with Chandler, Monica, Rachel, Ross, Phoebe, and Joey.

They feel like family, but if you ever met any of them in person, you'd definitely fan girl.

22. You have a little bit of each of the characters personalities in you.

They are all so different, yet most people can relate to each one of them in some way.

23. F.R.I.E.N.D.S has made you cry tears of laughter, joy, and sadness.

You get so attached to each of the characters and their situations that tears of all kind are inevitable.

24. You pray to God that the rumors of there being a F.R.I.E.N.D.S reunion season is real.

PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE BE REAL!

25. You can definitely name more than just these 25 reasons why F.R.I.E.N.D.S is amazing.

There are endless reasons to love F.R.I.E.N.D.S.

F.R.I.E.N.D.S not only makes bad days better, it is a show I will always have a love for no matter how old I get. Also, if you're reading this and haven't seen F.R.I.E.N.D.S, go ahead and go start watching it immediately. I promise it will change your life.