25 Thoughts That Run Into, And Quickly Out Of, My Head During Classes

I should spend more time paying attention and less time thinking.

748
NBC Universal

Every day that I'm in my class there are certain thoughts that go through my mind. Every day the thoughts are almost always the same. I thought I'd share a few of the things that run through my mind at any given moment in any class.

1. Wait... what?

2. No wait, I'm not done copying notes.

I'm too nervous and anxious to ask the teacher go back so I just sit there and cry on the inside for the missed notes.

3. There are only 40 minutes left. That means there are four ten minute segments left. Ten minutes doesn't seem so bad.

4. Why did I take this class?

5. I wonder if it's too late to drop out and become a stripper.

6. I could leave right now. I could pack my things and leave. No one would stop me.

7. This is interesting. Sorta.

8. I didn't do the reading so I'm going to BS my way through this.

9. I finished my test first but I don't want to be the first person to hand it in.

10. I'm hungry.

11. I have so much work to do, please don't assign more.

12. I'm taking an L for this assignment.

13. Kill meeeeeeee.

14. How did you get that from the reading?

No seriously, sometimes I'll be sitting in class and someone will be talking about what we read but I don't get what they're saying. I don't get how they got what they thought from the reading.

15. Why? Just why?

16. Oh, my god, please shut up!

We all have that one person in our class who won't ever stop talking.

17. Take a shot everytime someone says something stupid. No, wait. Don't do that, you'll die.

18. I want to watch Netflix.

19. The senioritis is real.

I don't want to do anything. The struggle of being a senior is real.

20. I know the answer. Please pick me.

21. I don't know this answer, for the love of god please don't pick me.

22. Coffee would be clutch right now.

23. I want to take a nap. I want to take a nap right now.

#NapQueen

24. Did we have something do?

25. This isn't the right notebook for this class.