25 Things You've Probably Done Instead Of Doing Homework

Procrastination, it will get you every time!

28

Not many people enjoy doing homework, and that is understandable. When it comes to getting work done there are three kinds of people: the people who sit down and get it done, the people who prefer to procrastinate and do it last minute, and the people who do a little bit of both. It is very easy to distract yourself from the boring world of homework, and if you are a procrastinator than you've probably done a few of the following things. Here are 25 things you've probably done when you should have been doing homework:

1. Watched Netflix
2. Taken a nap
3. Gone to the gym
4. Scrolled through all of your social media accounts
5. Cleaned/Did Laundry
6. On-line shopping
7. Real life shopping
8. Showered
9. Called your family/ friends back home
10. Called it a day and just went to bed
11. Created a new playlist on Spotify
12. Distracted your roommate from their homework and talked about whatever came to your mind
13. Went to get food or focused way more on your snack than your textbook
14.Sat/lay on the floor and thought about life
15. Looked out the window and saw everyone else having a good time while your stuck doing work
16. Checked the weather
17. Planned ways to not procrastinate
18. Watched YouTube videos, because you can never just watch one
19. Thought about all of the things that you have to do and made a list
20. Checked your bank account and cried because there is way less money than you thought in there
21. Sang all the words to your favorite Disney song
22. Remembered a hobby that you haven't done in a while and decided to give it a try
23. Looked at places you could go for the next vacation
24. Paid attention to the conversation in your group message instead of your notes
25.Wrote your Odyssey article for the week

Some of these are simple things that don't take much time, but chances are if you do one, another is soon to follow. Procrastination is something that comes with the life of being a student, I am not saying that it is a good thing, but it happens. Some of you probably even read this article because you are procrastinating. Don't let procrastination get the best of you, but if you are going to do it, make sure you are doing something worth it!