25 Things You Have Said To Your College Roommate

And One You Usually Don't Say Enough: Thank You!

46

Roommates in college are a HUGE deal. A great or horrible roommate can really make or break your college career. We all know what it is like to find an UNREAL roommate. This is the person you can totally be your weird self around and they still want to live with you anyway. If they are really that great, they put up with you annoying them daily because they probably do the same to you. If at any point in your life you have had an unbelievable roommate who became your best friend, there's no doubt in my mind you have said at least a few of these phrases to your roommate.

1. Does this outfit look okay? Are you just saying that? Would you actually say if it looked bad?

2. What's the weather like? Do I need a jacket?

3. What happened last night?

4. Want to get food?

5. I don't know how you put up living with me.

6. I need a nap.

7. What should I make for dinner?

8. Pay attention to me!

9. We need to talk about last night.

10. I'm never drinking again.

11. I'm literally dead.

12. I feel like sh*t.

13. I'm bored, entertain me.

14. Can you look at _____? (insert random part of your body you are convinced something is wrong with)

15. Can you dress me for tonight.

16. Can I borrow your ____? (insert things that probably aren't meant to be shared but you do it anyway)

17. I'm hungry, let's eat!

18. Do I need to wash my hair? On a scale of 1-10 how greasy is it?

19. Do I HAVE to go to class?

20. Should I instagram this ?

21. I really need to work out more.

22. Is it socially acceptable to ___? (insert an activity that is definitely not socially acceptable, but your roommate will probably tell you to do it anyway)

23. Can you wake up so we can hang? (via text message)

24. You know how much I love you right?

25. I really don't think I could function without you.