25 Things to Thank Mom For

25 Things to Thank Mom For

25 Things to Thank Mom For

7
25 Things to Thank Mom For

I always seem to ask you for absolutely everything from advice with boys and friends, to asking if getting Dunkin again is appropriate (even though we both know the coffee is worth the happiness it brings me) to picking me up food or any of the million things you do for me sometimes I forget to tell you how thankful I am and that nothing you do ever goes unnoticed.

Thanks always bringing me home some thing from the store if I'm having a bad day. That kit kat makes my whole day better every single time.

Thank you for making my food when I'm sick/to lazy & just want my mom.

Thanks for cutting my pancakes & putting just enough syrup & never judging how much bacon I eat every Sunday.

Thank you for always listen to me complain when the lady at Dunkin messes up my order because no one else would listen to that besides you.

Thank you for those days I'm extra hyper thanks for laughing as I'm extra dramatic & reminding me that I need to stop taking life so seriously.

Thanks for always knowing that a little shopping & food trip can fix anything.

Thank you for giving me the sense of humor to laugh off the tough stuff in life.

Thanks for trying to warn me about fake friends, & still being there when I end up hurt & not saying I told you so (because if I was you, I know I couldn't bite my tongue as much as you do)

Thank you for telling me when I look like a mess & need to fix myself (especially my hair)

Thank you for picking me up & loving me even through all those highschool years of you tracking my phone & finding me places I shouldn't have been.

Thanks for always being a phone call away & not yelling at me if I called you drunk to pick me up & still take me to Wendy's. You say you don't mind because your happier I'm safe, but I want you to know I always do feel safe knowing your always there & that is the biggest relief to me. Having a mom that I know will drop anything for me is the biggest blessing in the world.

Thanks for showing me to stand on my own two feet & work for whatever I want & not expect anything from others to be handed to me. You have shown me just how much hard work pays off.

Thank you for being extra emotional all the time & giving so much kindness to the world you inspire me to not be as bitchy as I can be.

With that being said, thanks for always standing up for me no matter what. Between middle school demerits for sneezing, to freaking out when my bank account was screwed up thanks for always going to bat for me when I was younger and showing just how to fight for myself.

But thanks for still calling to make doctors appointments because sometimes that's just to much "adulating" for me.

Thank you for packing my sandwich with a cut out of a butterfly when I ask for lunch. I feel like a 5 year old when I open it & I never fail to smile at it.

Thanks for not completely losing your mind when I brought home a turtle even when you told me I wasn't allowed to have one. Thank you also for convincing me maybe returning the turtle would be better for everyone.

Thank you for knowing my order at every restaurant(which is usually chicken & French fries) but thanks for ordering when I run to the bathroom, it makes me feel loved & cared for till this day.

Thanks for teaching me that having a big heart can hurt at times but always feels better in the end.

Thanks for never missing a single game I played or anything else I decided to peruse, you are always my number one fan & it never goes unnoticed by me.

Thank you for making me pursue my dreams & encouraging me to never stop until I finish what I started even when I really want to give up .

Thank you for always being right & still loving me when I think I can outsmart you (I usually can't)

Thank you for being my person.

I could write 500 things to thank you for and that still wouldn't be enough. I'm lucky and blessed beyond words to have you in my life & as my best friend. Thanks for spoiling me my whole life & treating me like a princess & making me always feel like I deserved every bit of happiness that I wished for. You set the bar pretty high in the mom department so if I become even half the mom you are, my kids would be set for life. Love you to the moon & back a million times kbear

Love you always Teen.