25 Things People With 5+ Siblings Know To Be True
popular

It's not always easy having a lot of siblings.

45833
Grace Connolly

It's not always easy having a lot of siblings. There will be days when you wonder why your parents thought your siblings were a good idea at all. There will be days when you literally cannot be in the same room as them.

The thing is though, there will also be days were you and your siblings all belt the words to "Do You Know" by Enrique Iglesias together. There will be days that you all sit around talking and laughing about the horrible restaurant your dad made you go to in the Everglades. And when all else fails, they will indeed bail you out of anything, even jail.

Here are 25 things you know if you have more than five siblings:

1. There will never be a meal where everyone is happy with the food.

2. Getting a table at a restaurant will take at least half an hour no matter where you go.

3. Car trips to far away places are more crammed than Target on Black Friday.

4. Someone is always around to watch a movie.

5. Someone will always be talking during that movie.

6. If they are close to your age and size, clothing is communal.

7. The youngest will be the favorite child.

8. There will be alliances within the siblings and you better make sure you have a buddy.

9. Everyone has their spot on the couch and will not be afraid to throw a couple elbows your way to defend it.

10. Everyone will refer to so you as "so-and-so's older/younger sibling" instead of your actual name.

11. Sneaking extra people into a hotel room will be a normal vacation activity.

12. Sharing a room is just something you will have to do forever.

13. When mom and dad get in a cleaning mood it is best to round up the troops and take a sibling trip to anywhere but home.

14. Someone will always do the least amount of work and somehow get away with it.

15. Holidays are never a bore because someone is always in for some shenanigans.

16. You have a brother or sister to suffer through awkward family moments.

17. There will always be someone who catches your movie references because they have seen "School of Rock" just as many times as you have.

18. Your cheering section for your soccer games is always larger than everyone else's.

19. Getting a picture where everyone actually looks like a human is near impossible.

20. Group chats will mostly consist of people asking who is on the Netflix and to please get off so you can watch your show.

21. You will be called every other person in your family's name before your mom actually calls you the right one.

22. Board games will never end well because someone is cheating and someone else is a sore loser.

23. If you complain about your siblings it's fine, but the second anyone else does, all hell breaks loose.

24. People will get confused when you start talking the shorthand that your siblings and you have crafted over the years.

25. Even the family-size option of a good cereal will be gone in a single day.