25 Songs That Will Definitely Get You In The Holiday Spirit

You're a total Grinch if these tunes don't get you festive.

102
https://pixabay.com/en/the-christmas-tree-1081320/
Photo by eak_kkk on Pexels

All I Want for Christmas Is You - Mariah Carey

Jingle Bell Rock - Bobby Helms

Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree - Brenda Lee

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas - Michael Buble

White Christmas - Bing Crosby

Santa Claus Is Coming To Town - The Jackson 5

Mistletoe - Justin Bieber

Last Christmas - Wham!

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays - *NSYNC

Frosty the Snowman - The Ronettes

Santa Tell Me - Ariana Grande

Christmastime Is Here - Vince Guaraldi Trio

Santa Baby - Eartha Kitt

Mary’s Boy Child - Harry Belafonte

The Little Drummer Boy/Peace on Earth - Bing Crosby and David Bowie

Wonderful Christmas Time - Paul McCartney

Blue Christmas - Elvis Presley

White Christmas - Bing Crosby

O Holy Night - Josh Groban

It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year - Andy Williams 

The Christmas Song - Nat King Cole

Feliz Navidad - Jose Feliciano 

A Holly Jolly Christmas - Burl Ives

Sleigh Ride - The Carpenters 

Little Saint Nick - The Beach Boys 

The Boyfriends Of The 2000s

Thank you, J14, for the Posters

1643
J14 magazine

Every girl remembers her first crush. Even if your first crush was the boy in your kindergarten class that ate crayons, your first true love will always be the one that holds the key to your heart. Growing up in the 2000s, everyone knew who your dream guy was. Your family probably still give you grief and your best friends probably still reminisce, so it is impossible to forget your first celebrity crush. You bought a Tiger Beat magazine every chance you could just to read up about what your favorite celebrity was doing. Your room was fully decorated with posters of them, and it wasn't unusual to have fights with your best friends over who was going to marry him. If you were a 90's baby, lucky you because the 2000s were full of boys that were easy to love. I hope you enjoy a walk down memory lane and quickly realize that Bieber was definitely not the first guy with that hair cut. Here are 15 90's baby's first boyfriends.