25 Best Snapchat Geofilters

25 Best Snapchat Geofilters

Now it's easier to make your own Geofilter!

14852
www.engadget.com

Did you know that you can make your own Snapchat Geofilter? At the end of August, Snapchat made it easier to do so by releasing several Photoshop templates as well as an option to design a Geofilter directly on their website.

On-Demand Geofilters can be made for businesses or individuals. For example, you can make a Geofilter for your wedding, birthday party, or any other celebration you can think of.

The price depends on how long the design is live and the radius covered. They can last from 30 minutes to 30 days, starting at $5. However, you can make a community Geofilter for your city or campus for free.

To get your creative juices flowing, here are 25 of the best city Geofilters on the web.

1. Atlanta

2. Brooklyn, New York

3. Orange County, California

4. Las Vegas

5. Waihi, New Zealand

6. Buenos Aires, Argentina

7. Cape Cod, Massachusetts

8. Cannes, France

9. Zurich, Switzerland

10. San Francisco

11. Málaga, Spain

12. Riga, Latvia

13. Sydney, Australia

14. Manhattan, New York

15. Alajuela, Costa Rica

16. Broadway, New York

17. Venice, California

18. Baguio City, Philippines

19. Lima, Peru

20. Los Angeles, California

21. Otter Tail County, Minnesota

22. Copenhagen, Denmark

23. Kyoto, Japan

24. Nice, France

25. Rome, Italy

Now that you've seen some of the best designs out there, start sketching your own designs or make a mood board on Pinterest. Think about how the design will interact with the photos taken. Will it frame the photo or tell your audience something about your event?

Make your design something that your guests will love to use. It should be as unique as your event!