25 Shower Thoughts That Will Make Your Head Hurt

We say it will make our heads hurt, but isn't it really just our brains that are feeling the pain?

65069
rebloggy.com

Sometimes, we have what are known as "shower thoughts." As celebrities Nick Offerman and Anna Kendrick have put on display, these are the facts of life that are both shocking and intriguing. If you want a throbbing headache, but in a good way, the following are for you.

1. If the oldest person on Earth is 116 years old, then 117 years ago, there was a completely different set of human beings on Earth.

2. The Japanese flag could actually be a pie chart of how much of Japan is Japan.

3. Usually, nothing is really on fire.

Rather, fire is on things.

4. The farther north you are in Florida, the more you are in the South.

5. Seven has the word 'even' in it...

Pretty odd, huh?

6. What if your country was the actual North Korea and has well-crafted fake international news and brainwashing of people who go overseas?

7. Everybody knows about the secret service.

8. Two people born in separate time zones can be born at the same moment, but still have different birthdays.

9. "Unbelievable actor" is more of an insult than a compliment.

10. Beef jerky is basically a meat raisin.

11. When you clean out a vacuum cleaner, you become a vacuum cleaner.

12. The skeleton isn't inside you if you imagine yourself as the brain.

At that point, you're inside the skeleton.

13. If you literally cut corners on something, you are actually making two new corners.

14. While on Earth, the farthest you can ever be from something is halfway around the world.

15. I wonder if somewhere in the galaxy, there is an intelligent humanoid canine species keeping a domesticated ape-like species as a pet.

16. If I punch myself in the face and it hurts, does that make me weak or strong?

17. Holes are completely empty, yet wholes are completely full.

18. If someone tells you a funny joke in a dream, you basically just made yourself laugh.

19. Every truck is a food truck if you're a cannibal.

20. Your stomach thinks all potatoes are mashed.

21. If people on a planet 65 million light years away look at Earth, they will see dinosaurs.

Furthermore, maybe aliens haven't visited us because they live millions of light years away and therefore think there are only dinosaurs on our planet.

22. Why do people say "tuna fish" when they don't say "beef mammal" or "chicken bird?"

23. If humans could fly, we would consider it exercise and never do it.

24. Why aren't iPhone chargers called apple juice?

25. Once a history class is over, you can now say "that class is history."

Oh shoot. Now I have a headache and I'm going to be late for work. Shower thoughts, you've done it again!