Inspirational Life Quotes

25 Quotes That Can Change Your Life For The Better

Here are some quotes everyone should live by.

42

Since life can be so complicated, we all sometimes need things that we keep us motivated, focused, and grounded. Have you ever found yourself trying to find inspiration when you feeling down? This is why I composed a list of quotes that can encourage everyone to literally live their best life possible.

1. Life is what happens when you're busy making other plans." -John Lennon

2. To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all." -Oscar Wilde

3. "It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved  for what you are not." -Andre Gide

4. "Get busy living or get busy dying." -Stephen King

5. When you arise in the morning think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive, to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love." -Marcus Aurelius

6. "In the middle of a difficulty lies opportunity." -Albert Einstein

7. "The first to apologize is the bravest. The first to forgive is the strongest. The first to forget is the happiest." -Unknown

8. "There are two great days in a person's life-the day we are born and the day we discover why." -William Barclay

9. "Nothing you do is going to matter that much in the long run. Don't take yourself so seriously." -Naval Ravikant

10. "We are all different. Don't judge, understand instead." -Roy T. Bennett

11. "We are addicted to our thoughts. We cannot change anything if we cannot change our thinking." -Santosh Kalwar

12. "Blessed is he who expects nothing, for he shall never be disappointed. -Alexander Pope

13. "Care about what other people think and you will always be their prisoner." -Lao Tzu

14. "Where there is love there is life." -Mahatma Gandhi

15. "Happiness is only real when shared." -Joe Krakauer

16. "When everything goes to hell, the people who stand by you without flinching - they are your family." -Jim Butcher

17. "Without the rain there would be no rainbow." -Gilbert Chesterton

18. "Life is ten percent what happens to you and ninety percent how you respond to it." -Charles Swindoll

19. "Life is short. You have to be able to laugh at your pain or we never move on." -Jeff Ross

20. "Nothing can dim the light that shines within." -Maya Angelou

21. "Life is about making an impact, not making an income." -Kevin Kruse

22. "Sometimes the wrong choices bring us to the right places." -Unknown

23. "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than the things you did." -Mark Twain

24. "Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful." -Joshua J. Marine

25. "Keep smiling because life is a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about." -Marilyn Monroe

No matter what every single one of us at various points in our life will experiences difficulties. Take the difficult times and find ways to stay motivated and inspired. Each of us can learn from the words of others and put their words of wisdom into practice. See how various channels of inspiration can change your life starting today.