25 Throwbacks Perfect For A Disney Channel Original Playlist

Though you may not admit it, I bet you remember most of the lyrics.

761
Disney

After hearing some (disappointing) clips of current Disney Channel music, I decided to create a playlist of classic Disney Channel throwbacks. Most of these songs were popular from 2004 to 2009, and they highlight some of the Disney Channel's best movies and shows, while also including several popular artists.

I made sure to include links to each song. I'm sure that some of you would like to listen to some of these "blasts from the past" while scrolling through.

Feel free to comment and include some of your favorites. This piece only covers the major highlights!

1. "Potential Breakup Song" (Aly & AJ)

2. "The Best of Both Worlds" (Hannah Montana)

3. "Fuego" (The Cheetah Girls)

4. "Bop to the Top" (High School Musical)

5. "What Dreams Are Made Of" (The Lizzie McGuire Movie)

6. "Some Call It Magic" (Raven-Symoné)

7. "Push It to the Limit" (Jump In!)

8. "Year 3000" (The Jonas Brothers)

9. "Breaking Free" (High School Musical)

10. "Cinderella" (The Cheetah Girls)

11. "This Is Me" (Camp Rock)

12. "Fabulous" (High School Musical 2)

13. "Over It" (Annelise van der Pol)

14. "Go Figure" (Everlife)

15. "Cheetah Sisters" (The Cheetah Girls)

16. "Send It On" (Various Artists)

17. "Lovebug" (The Jonas Brothers)

18. "He Said She Said" (Ashley Tisdale)

19. "Come Clean" (Hilary Duff)

20. "Burnin' Up" (The Jonas Brothers)

21. "Wake Up" (Hilary Duff)

22. "Good Life" (Jesse McCartney)

23. "Amigas Cheetahs" (The Cheetah Girls)

24. "Come Back to Me" (Vanessa Hudgens)

25. "Nobody's Perfect" (Hannah Montana)

I am sure that you enjoyed some of these throwbacks! As you hummed/sang along, I hope that these songs brought back some amazing memories.