25 Killer Songs To Get You Through Finals

Your go-to playlist anytime you need that something extra to give you the boost you need.

25
Emily Ferman

Whether you’re cruising through or hunkering down, finals is a time where every college student needs a pick me up to get them through. With this killer playlist, you’ll be finishing that chem study guide and writing that paper in no time.

1. Five More Hours- Chris Brown and Deorro

This song is so upbeat, it’s guaranteed to make you feel like you can conquer a ten-page essay in 5 minutes.

2. Jump- Rihanna

RiRi is always a good motivator. You’ll finish this song with more confidence in your ability to kill it on your orgo test.

3. Get Ugly- Jason Derulo

It’s time to get down and dirty and put your finals game face on. Get ugly and get going on your studying!

4. 24K Magic- Bruno Mars

The magic Bruno Mars is talking about is nothing compared to the magic that’s going to happen when you kick that presentation in the butt.

5. Gibberish- Max Schneider

Drown out all the gibberish and hone your focus in on studying. It’ll be over before you know it!

6. Bye Bye Bye- *NSYNC

Wave goodbye to your finals! Play this song at the end of your week as you’re walking out of your last exam!

7. Don’t Stop- Fleetwood Mac

You’ll be seeing finals week in a different way after listening to this song. Don’t let the stress get in the way of the fact that the year’s almost over!

8. Stronger- Kanye West

What finals don’t kill you will make you so much stronger. Put everything you have into studying, you’ll be so thankful you did!

9. La La La- Naughty Boy and Sam Smith

“La la la” is what you’ll be saying when you’re jamming out to this song! It’ll get you in the mood to finish that study guide!

10. Starving- Hailee Steinfeld

Stock up on your favorite snacks before you head to the library to pull off an all-nighter. Make sure you have enough to get you through!

11. All In My Head (Flex)- Fifth Harmony and Fetty Wap

It’s okay to be nervous but just remember that in the long run, you’ll think it was so silly to get that stressed out! Don’t let your nerves get “all in your head”!

12. One Dance- Drake

If you’re ready for a break, blast Drake and start dancing! Nothing relieves stress like a dance break and if you’re studying with your best friend, you can pretend you’re on Grey’s and dance it out!

13. Barcelona- Ed Sheeran

If anything can get you through finals, it’s thinking about that amazing trip you’re going on over the summer! Let Ed Sheeran give you the travel vibes you need to get you through those last few days of the school year.

14. Confident- Demi Lovato

Leave it to Demi to give you the confidence boost you need. Don’t forget how smart and amazing you are!!

15. Emergency- Icona Pop

Take that emergency coffee break you’ve been in need of. Especially during finals, it’s always good to relax every few hours. Leave it to this song to let you know it’s time for that break.

16. Good Day- DNCE

Be still my heart, if this Joe Jonas is telling you it’s going to be a good day it must be true. Your day will be filled with productivity and checking things off your checklist.

17. Ain’t No Mountain High Enough- Marvin Gaye and Tammi Terrell

Ain’t no river wide enough to keep you from acing that exam!

18. Happy- Pharrell Williams

Another great choice for when you finish your finals, this song is guaranteed to put you in that summer lovin’ mood.

19. Don’t Wanna Know- Maroon 5 and Kendrick Lamar

Don’t want to know what you got on that test? Let Adam and Kendrick take your mind off of the unknown with a song that is sure to distract you in the best way possible.

20. I Want You Back- The Jackson 5

And for those of you who do want your grades back, this song’s for you.

21. How Far We’ve Come- Matchbox Twenty

You are so close!! Look how far you’ve come from the beginning semester and be proud of yourself for finishing out so strong.

22. Kill Em With Kindness- Selena Gomez

Have a professor that’s been giving you a tough time? Kill them with acing their class and kindness. You’ll show them what you’re really made of.

23. Rockin’- The Weeknd

Studying will be a “rockin’” time with The Weeknd blasting in your headphones.

24. I Want It That Way- The Backstreet Boys

Want your final grade a certain way? Put in the studying and effort to make it happen… oh, and listen to this song while you’re at it.

25. Summer- Calvin Harris

It’s finally time for beach days and ice cream nights. If you’re listening to this song, congrats- you made it through finals!