25 of the Best Friends Quotes in Honor of its 25th Anniversary

Because we all love the timeless sitcom, right?

18

If you're like me, you have probably binge-watched Friends multiple times and quoted them just as much as any Vine. So in honor of the shows 25th birthday, here's a list of the 25 funniest quotes and scenes from the show.

WE WERE ON A BREAK!

How You Doin'?

They Don't Know That We Know They Know We Know.

Ooohh CHANDLER AND MONICA!! Oh my God!! Ooohhh! Oh my eyes, MY EYES!!

Seven, seven, seven, seven, (seven)!

PIVOT! PIVOT! PIVOT! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UPPPPPP!

OH. MY. GOD.

I KNOW!

Could I be wearing any more clothes?

I've had a very long, hard day.

Ahhhh, salmon skin roll.

JOEY DOESN'T SHARE FOOD!!

I'm FINE!

I HAVE TO LIVE WITH A BOY!!!

Oh okay, it's P as in "Phoebe", H as in "Hoebe", O as in "Oebe", E as in "Ebe", B as in "Be Be", and E as in "Ello there Mate!"

Did you just FLICK ME? YOU FLICKED ME FIRST!

Meet Princess Consuela Bananahammock.

Isn't that just kick-you-in-the-crotch-spit-on-your-neck-FANTASTIC?

I wish I could, but I don't want to.

I wasn't supposed to put beef in the trifle!

Oh! Oh! Oh! He's a transpons...TRANSPONSTER!!! (That's not even a word!!)

Check it out!!! What the hell is that? It's...it's a cat! Why is it inside out??!!

Occupation? Dinosaurs. Actually I'm a paleon... Dinosaurs is fine.

What's that? That's fire... it beats everything.

Smelly cat, smelly cat, what are they feeding you? Smelly cat, smelly cat, it's not your fault!

So there you have it, 25 of the best and funniest friends' quotes to celebrate its 25th birthday!