25 Halloween Costume Ideas For College Students
Beauty Fashion

You will love these Halloween costumes — and not just because they are cheap and easy.

215

Being a college student, you don't have a lot of disposable money especially to spend on Halloween costumes. I know trying to figure out what you want to dress up as is hard because you want to be unique but also look cute. Here are just a few ideas that are easy to make, and you probably already have some of these items in your closet. Some of these ideas are solo or can be with a group if you and your girl gang decide you all want to dress up together.

1. Spice Girls

This costume can be done individually or with a whole group of friends. There are four total spice girls, Baby Spice, Posh Spice, Scary Spice, and Sporty Spice- a costume for each personality in your friend group!

2. Cheetah Girls

This costume can be done solo as well or in a group. You just need tracksuits in four different colors, pink, blue, yellow and purple.

3. Cher & Dionne from "Clueless"

This duo is perfect in plaid. As long as Cher is in yellow plaid and Dionne is in black and white plaid with a pop of red and maybe even a fun hat you are ready to go.

4. Blair & Serena from "Gossip Girl"

For this costume, you just need a blonde and brunette friend and you are halfway done. As long as you have a button down shirt and plaid skirt and knee highs, of course, this costume is ready, and maybe even a headband for Blair.

5. Mia Wallace from "Pulp Fiction"

This costume is one of the easiest, all you need is a white button down shirt and a short black with bangs.

6. Daenerys Targaryn from "Game of Thrones"

This costume may be a little bit harder to dress up as, but everyone will love the idea. You just need a long curly platinum wig and a long elegant dress fit for a queen — or should I say "Khaleesi."

7. White & black swan

This costume can be done solo or in duo. All you need is a black and/or white tutu and accessories to go with.

8. Na'vi from "Avatar"

This one may take a little more of your time... painting your whole body blue and finding a long braided wig, but everyone will love this costume because it is so unique!

9. Loofahs

This costume you can do by yourself or with a whole group of girls! All you really need is different colors of tulle and a lot of it!

10. Pebbles Flintstone 

This costume is so easy and fun! All you need is some green felt for the dress and a white bone to put in your hair!

11. The band Kiss

Really all you need for this is all black clothing a little face paint or makeup and to tease your hair and BAM you look like you are apart of the band.

12. Kim Possible

This works best for redheads unless of course, you want to buy a wig and besides that, you just need some green pants a black top and a black fanny pack.

13. Lilo from "Lilo & Stitch"

This one will work best if you have black hair, but again you can always buy a wig. All you need for this costume is a red crop top and grass skirt.

14. An alien

For this costume, all you need is anything you can find that is metallic and you can have fun with your makeup and do some wild colors or lots of glitter!

14. Wednesday Addams 

For this costume all you need is a black braided wig, black dress and white or black tights or knee high socks!

16. The Plastics from "Mean Girls"

This trio is so fetch. All you need is a pink mini skirt and heels!

17. "Orange is the New Black" characters

This costume could be hard to come by, but if you can find an orange jumpsuit you are set!

18. A Skeleton 

If you or a friend is good at makeup this one is super easy, you just need black clothes or if you really wanted to go all out you could wear a skeleton shirt and pants or bodysuit!

19. Mermaid

For this costume, you can just wear a white crop top and a shiny blue or green skirt and do your makeup really fun and colorful!

20. "Toddlers in Tiaras" character

Just like the little girls in the show, you have to go all out and wear a big puffy dress or skirt and do your hair all big and o course you cannot forget the tiara!

21. Miley Cyrus

The easiest and most recognizable outfit of Miley Cyrus is when she dresses up for the music video 23. To nail this look all you need is a bulls jersey and your hair in two buns on the top of your head!

22. Rosie the Riveter

For this costume all you need is a denim shirt and a red bandana and you are all set.

23. Three blind mice

For this costume, you will need two other friends. All you need is a black dress and sunglasses and even a cane so people can really tell who you are.

24. Sandy from Grease

To dress up for this costume you just need an all black outfit with a pop of red and leather!

25. Cruella De Vil

For this outfit you need a black and white wig a fur coat and a pop of red in your outfit and you are all set for Halloween!