ABC Family, now known as Freeform, has always done "25 Days of Christmas", and since that has become a beloved holiday tradition, I figured I would try my hand at creating a new holiday tradition for The Odyssey, 25 Days of Christmas Jokes. Think of this as your latest advent calendar, but instead of giving you chocolate, it gives you laughs.
1. What do you get if Santa goes down the chimney when a fire is lit?
2. What happened to the man who stole the advent calendar?
He got 25 days!
3. How does Christmas Day end?
With a 'y'!
4. What is the best Christmas present in the world?
A broken drum- you just can't beat it!
5. What do you get when you eat Christmas decorations?
6. What is the worst disease you can get at Christmas?
7. What's green, covered in tinsel, and goes "ribbet ribbet"?
8. Why are Christmas trees such bad knitters?
They're always losing their needles!
9. What's the name of the horse mentioned in the song "Jingle Bells"?
Bob! (Bells on Bob's tail ring!)
10. Did you know that Santa's not allowed to go down chimneys this year?
It was declared unsafe by the Elf and Safety Commission.
11. What is Santa's favorite place to deliver Christmas presents?
12. What is claustrophobia?
The fear of Santa Claus!
13. What kind of motorcycle does Santa drive?
A Holly Davidson!
14. Which reindeer likes to clean?
15. What do you get when you cross a Christmas tree with an apple?
16. What do you call a bankrupt Santa?
17. What do cats and dogs call Santa Claus?
18. What do you call a cat sitting on a beach on Christmas Eve?
19. What is Scrooge's favorite Christmas carol?
20. What do Santa's elves learn in school?
21. What kind of breakfast cereal does Frosty the Snowman eat?
22. What type of cars do elves drive?
23. Why did the Christmas tree go to the barber?
It needed to be trimmed!
24. What does the Christmas-hating sheep say?
25. What do you call a kid who doesn't believe in Santa?
A rebel without a Claus!
Thank you to https://www.whychristmas.com/fun/cracker_jokes.sht... and http://www.funology.com/christmas-jokes/ for these hilarious jokes.