We're winding down the end of the school year, and there's definitely a lot that we as students have to go through. Here's just a few of them:
1. Trying to figure out what dorm building you're going to live in
2. Finding a decent roommate to live with
3. Who's taking the fish home for summer break?
4. I NEED TO TAKE THIS CLASS NEXT SEMESTER AND I WILL HAVE IT
5. Preparing for the new wave of freshman
6. What are you doing over summer break?
7. Can I graduate on time?
8. How much longer will I have to be here?
9. Summer internships?
10. What do you mean the school is catering to the first years?
11. What little of a meal plan can I survive on?
12. I CAN'T BELIEVE I FORGOT TO EAT LUNCH
13. *deep breaths* just four more weeks.
14. Calm down, sophomore. You aren't getting the quickly running out seniority first housing.
15. Do I need to take summer classes?
16. Why aren't the two classes I need to graduate being offered next semester?
17. Is there anymore coffee available?
18. If I get three hours of sleep at least, I'll be okay. Right?
19. My professor won't know that these are pajamas, right?
20. If I make the periods size 14 font, can I get away with having less content?
21. I seriously don't care about this paper anymore.
22. I need to color code my schedule, so I remember when things are due.
23. Can you drown in the shower?
24. If I turn the music in my earbuds up loud enough, maybe I won't be able to hear my problems.
25. Can I email the president and get school cancelled?