25 Best TV Couples of All Time

25 Best TV Couples of All Time

There is no stronger love than TV love

1039
25 Best TV Couples of All Time

As someone who watches a lot of television and who spends a lot of time thinking about love, I believe I can provide a definitive list of the best TV couples of all time. Here is that list.

1.Monica and Chandler, Friends

2. Cory and Topanga, Boy Meets World

I think every 90s kid hoped they could have a childhood romance that lasted as long as Cory and Topanga. The only love that could rival their's might be Sean and Cory.

3. April and Andy, Parks and Recreation

No sweeter set of opposites ever did grace our screens than April and Andy.

4. Blair and Chuck, Gossip Girl

Probably also one of the worst couples on TV, Blair and Chuck gave fans a wild ride of romance. But despite their downright evil tendencies they matured and found each other in the end.

5. Sabrina and Harvey, Sabrina the Teenage Witch

Sabrina and Harvey were the sweetest couple. They were soulmates!! When Sabrina walked out of her wedding to be with Harvey my childhood heart burst with joy.

6. Jeff and Annie, Community

Although they never ended up as an official couple and the age different might have creeped you out, the undeniable chemistry made them easy to root for.

7.Lily and Marshall, How I Met Your Mother

Lily and Marshall are the couple we all aspire to be.

8. Luke and Lorelai, Gilmore Girls

It shouldn't have taken as long as it did for Luke and Lorelai to get together, but how could anyone say no to a grumpy man serving you coffee?

9. Poussey and Soso, Orange is the New Black

They were the sweetest couple on the show. End of discussion. I don't even want to talk about it.

10. Veronica and Logan, Veronica Mars

Spanning years and continents lives ruined, blood shed- epic.

11. Leslie and Ben, Parks and Recreation

The ultimate power couple. Ben and Leslie are the nerdiest and greatest couple on TV.

12. Willow and Tara, Buffy the Vampire Slayer

They were under each other's spell. Excuse me while I cry forever.

13. Damon and Elena, The Vampire Diaries

The most absurdly attractive couple ever.

14. Beast Boy and Raven, Teen Titans

Beast Boy and Raven might not have been official but they were great together. Her dark and moody spirit met his light-hearted, easy going attitude and nothing could make our pre-teen hearts happier.

15. Carla and Turk, Scrubs

Turk and JD might love each other a lot... a whole lot. Very very much. However, Carla and Turk are a winning relationship and are just goals all around.

16. Jon and Ygritte, Game of Thrones

Jon Snow might know nothing but he knew enough. The only thing that makes this better is that Kit Harrington and Rose Leslie ended up together in real life too.

17. Linda and Bob, Bob's Burgers

Everyone wants parents like Bob and Linda, and everyone wants a marriage like theirs too. They just know how to have a good time.

18. Schmidt and Cece, New Girl

"Girl, I'mma marry you"

19. Uncle Jesse and Aunt Becky, Full House

Even if John Stamos was our childhood crush we had to support his love for Becky.

20. Meredith and Derek, Grey's Anatomy

Just a girl in a bar and a guy who likes ferries.

21. Buffy and Angel, Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Angel and Buffy are the greatest star-crossed couple. Being with her is the only thing that gave him true happiness.

22. Donna and Eric, That 70s Show

Just like Kitty said, they got back together.

23. Glenn and Maggie, The Walking Dead

*ugly cries*

24. Missandei and Grey Worm, Game of Thrones

When you're the one of the only couples on Game of Thrones with a loving sex scene you know you're going to be one of the most loveable couples.

25. Jim and Pam, The Office

Jim and Pam are the ultimate TV couple. We rooted for them, we cried with them and we celebrated with them. It's possible that no one loves anybody the way Jim loves Pam.