22 Times You Hated J.K. Rowling

22 Times You Hated J.K. Rowling

For breaking your heart

126
22 Times You Hated J.K. Rowling

Disclaimer: I love J.K. Rowling and I am embarrassingly obsessed with Harry Potter. I recently got extremely upset with my best friend because she didn’t know who Hedwig was. I digress—J.K. Rowling shaped our childhood with her ingenious stories. Nonetheless, she broke our hearts multiple times along the way. Here are some times when you probably kind of sort of hated her for toying with your young emotions:

1. When Dobby died. Dobby is a free elf! Why did you have to do that to him?!

2. When Hedwig died.

3. When Fred died.

4. When Lupin and Tonks both died.

5. When Sirius died.

6. When Snape died (although this was also kind of touching).

7. When you thought that Snape was evil and betrayed and killed Dumbledore (okay, sorry, I’m finished with the deaths).

8. When Cho was being a brat and kept crying about Cedric. Umm, get over it? Harry likes you and he’s the chosen one?

9. When Ron kept hooking up with Lavender. WHO THOUGHT THAT WAS A GOOD IDEA?!

10. When Dumbledore was being mean to Harry and ignored him for basically an entire year because he didn’t want him to know what was going on.

11. When Peter Pettigrew escaped. Seriously, who let this happen? J.K. Rowling, that’s who. It’s basically Peter’s fault that Voldemort return.

12. Oh, and Slughorn’s for telling Tom Riddle about horcruxes.

13. When Molly Weasley screamed, “NOT MY DAUGHTER, YOU BITCH!” at Bellatrix Lestrange. Just kidding, this was probably the best part of the entire series.

14. When Hermione punched Draco in the face. Kidding again, legendary.

15. When Harry got in trouble for using magic to save his and Dudley’s lives from the dementor. Ministry of Magic, you suck.

16. When you thought that Buckbeak the hippogriff died because Draco had zero chill and went and whined to his “Father” per usual.

17. When Hermione used the “obliviate” spell to erase herself from her parents’ memories. So sad.

18. When Umbridge made Harry write “I must not tell lies” with the quill that etched the phrase into his skin nine million times. EVIL woman.

19. When Ron left Harry and Hermione in the woods during their search for horcruxes.

20. Any time Ron got jealous of Harry. Ron, you got the better girl. Calm down.

21. When you realized that you are a muggle and you’ll never go to Hogwarts or have a cool life like Harry, Ron, and Hermione.

22. When it ended. Where did the time go?