15 Things To Know By 22

15 Things To Know By 22

Taylor Swift Makes 22 Sound Fun

105
15 Things To Know By 22
AGHAZ ONLINE

Taylor Swift makes 22 look so fun, and I'm not saying you shouldn't have fun. But you need to learn how to adult as well. Life has a way of giving you tunnel vision and making you see the important things. So, here are 15 things you should know by 22:

1. Learn how to cook.

It will save you A LOT of money. I used to buy food out all the time. Not only does it waste money, but it's also not good for your health.

2. Learn how to do your own laundry.

I have broken both my washer and dryer many times from not properly doing laundry.

3. Learn how to make your own doctor's appointments.

Your health really is the most important thing.

4. Spend time with those who mean the most to you.

Don't take moments for granted.

5. Don't get credit cards.

The theory that you need a credit card for credit is a total lie.

6. Remember to wear your retainer.

I went through all the pain of braces and was too lazy to wear my retainer, and now I have to get refitted. Learn from my mistakes.

7. Save, save, save.

Save your money and make smart decisions when you do spend.

8. Don't stress about the friends you had in high school.

I was so bent on keeping my friends from high school, but friends come and go.

9. Be able to know when your car needs maintenance.

Take care of your car. It's not fun to learn the hard way when you need new tires.

10. Learn how to study.

High school was easy for me but, shit gets real when you go to college.

11. Travel.

Enjoy life and experience the rest of the world.

12. Exercise.

You want to make sure you can bend without hurting your back; your body will thank you in the long run.

13. Learn how to build your own killer resume.

This will help you get a killer job.

14. Learn how to love.

I am thankful I found the person I want to spend the rest of my life with, find yours, in due time.

15. Relax.

Learn to relax and not stress about so much.