22 Songs To Get You Through Finals Week

22 Songs To Get You Through Finals Week

Music is the best way to fight the off the stress you're going to have during finals week.

14
22 Songs To Get You Through Finals Week

Finals week is right around the corner and college students are lining up at their favorite coffee shop to power through their intense week of studying and writing pages and pages of their final papers. Here's a list of 22 songs that you might want to add to your playlist while you're studying for finals and getting through the one of the most stressful weeks of the year.

1. Eye Of The Tiger - Survivor -- We all know this is one of the most motivational kick-ass songs out there. It makes you want to get out of your seat and have a little mini dance party--don't fight it. Give yourself a break and jam out.

2. Girls Run The World - Beyonce -- For all you female business majors (and all you to-be female graduates out there) who have plans of well, running the world, show finals week what you're made of. After you're done, you're one step closer on being the next CEO.

3. Confident - Demi Lovato

4. Life Is Worth Living - Justin Bieber

5. Shake It Off - Taylor Swift -- There's so much stress to shake off at this time of the year -- this song might help out a little.

6. Learn To Fly - Foo Fighters

7. Pressure - The 1975

8. Move Along - All American Rejects

9. It's Not Over - Daughtry

10. Another Brick In The Wall (Part 2) - Pink Floyd

11. Sweater Weather - The Neighbourhood -- Winter time is probably one of the comfiest times of the year because of all that hot chocolate and snuggling by the fireplace with your favorite sweater. Too bad you're going to have to snuggle by a bunch of study guides and research papers. But after this week, you'll be stress free and get to enjoy winter at your home sweet home.

12. Big Girls Don't Cry - Fergie -- I know studying is enough to make you shed some tears -- maybe even grab that Ben & Jerry's and eat away your responsibilities but keep up the good work and you can do anything!

13. Worth It - Fifth Harmony

14. How Far We've Come - Matchbox 20

15. Dog Days Are Over - Florence And The Machine

16. Better Days - Goo Goo Dolls

6. Girl On Fire - Alicia Keys -- You may not be Katniss Everdeen but this song will make you feel like you can get through anything. You got your head in the clouds and you're not backing down.

18. The Distance - Cake

19. Float On - Modest Mouse

20. I Lived - One Republic

21. Lose Yourself - Eminem

22. Fight Song - Rachel Platten -- We've all heard this song on our radios before. Keep fighting for that GPA you're aiming for.

Christmas is almost here, so it's true when they say that there's always a light at the end of the tunnel. Who's ready to finish off this semester with a positive attitude?