22 Places In Starkville You Didn't Know Offer Student Discounts

Who doesn't want to save money?

549

As a college student, I am always looking for ways to save money. From saving coupons at the bottom of the receipt to taking advantage of student discounts, I do my best to keep living expenses manageable. I also know that many businesses do not always advertise their student discounts; therefore, I have confirmed and compiled a list of 22 businesses around Starkville that offer student discounts. Be sure to have a valid form of student I.d. ready and enjoy. You can thank me later.

1. Wing Stop

10% off entire purchase with valid form of student I.d.

2. Sunsations

Students can tan for $3 on Tuesday and Thursday. Also, students involved in greek life will receive 50% more of the package they purchase with no additional costs.

3. Campus Bookstore

Students involved in greek life can receive 10% off of purchases and rentals.

4. Vowells

On Mondays students can receive 5% off of by showing student I.d.

5. McAllisters

Students receive 10% off of entire purchase with a valid student I.d.

6. Deep South Pout

Wear maroon on Fridays to receive 10% off of entire purchase.

7. Buffalo Wild Wings

Students can receive 10% off of entire purchase Monday - Friday, between 11 am and 2 pm.

8. CVS

Students can receive 10% off in the photo department.

9. Sage Coffee and Books

Students who spend $5 in the store get a free coffee.

10. Starkville Fitness Kickboxing

Show your student ID and sign up on the first day to get 50% off of the initial sign up fee, a free month promotion, and gloves/wraps with no additional charge.

11. "Where The Food At?" Restaurant

Students receive 10% off of purchase.

12. Anytime Fitness

Students receive $5 off of the monthly rate.

13. Starkville Community Theatre

All shows in the regular season offer a $5 discount off of general admission ticketing for students.

14. Express Oil Change & Tire Engineers

Students can receive $3 off of an oil change and $5 off of a tire rotation every Wednesday.

15. Regions Bank

Students can open up a checking and or savings account free of charge by simply proving student status and being under 25 years old.

16. Rick's Cafe

Rick's Cafe interacts with students through social media about their various student discounts each week.

17. Beef 'O' Brady's

Students can receive 10% off of entire purchase.

18. Frios Gourmet Pops

Students receive 10% off of.

19. Backstage Music

After 6 purchases, students will receive 10% of entire amount spent in store back in store credit.

20. The Cake Box Eatery and Bakery

Students receive $1.00 off of purchases over $6. Students can also receive $1.00 off of blue plate meals on Fridays by simply wearing maroon.

21. A+ Auto Repair and Towing Service

Students receive 10% discount on "just about all services."

22. Hardee's

Students can receive a free medium drink and fries with a purchase of a Thickburger at regular price.

From Your Site Articles