1. You go to any of the surrounding states and freak out because you have to figure out tax all of a sudden.
2. You go to food carts often.
3. You think VooDoo Doughnuts is overrated.
4. You forget that other states have to pump their own gas.
5. You never use an umbrella in the rain.
6. You love to represent Rip City.
7. The Rose Garden is the only true name for the building in which the Blazers play.
8. You drink lots of coffee and/or microbrews.
9. You tell any out-of-staters you're from Portland, even if you live 30 minutes away, because no one knows where Clackamas is.
[rebelmouse-proxy-image https://media.rbl.ms/image?u=%2Ffiles%2F2017%2F01%2F18%2F636203001535172183-1269828402_9%2520city-map-overview--670-pix-wide.gif&ho=https%3A%2F%2Faz616578.vo.msecnd.net&s=400&h=67998d02a08e575ffc6800b8cf61c8edfe65f9d7a92cea11e7c3925525a4c18b&size=980x&c=3373449047 crop_info="%7B%22image%22%3A%20%22https%3A//media.rbl.ms/image%3Fu%3D%252Ffiles%252F2017%252F01%252F18%252F636203001535172183-1269828402_9%252520city-map-overview--670-pix-wide.gif%26ho%3Dhttps%253A%252F%252Faz616578.vo.msecnd.net%26s%3D400%26h%3D67998d02a08e575ffc6800b8cf61c8edfe65f9d7a92cea11e7c3925525a4c18b%26size%3D980x%26c%3D3373449047%22%7D" expand=1]