21 Things That Happen to People Who Get Too Sunburnt

I just want to peel better.

18

1. People try to boil you because they think you are a crawfish.

2. You meet a new BFF: aloe vera.

3. Dogs pee on you because they think you are a fire hydrant.

4. You sleep standing up because it is too painful to lie down.

5. People start crowding around you for heat if the room is too cold.

6. You get the “Omg does that hurt?" question like 30 times a day.

7. When you ask your friends for a good Instagram caption for a beach photo and they all say to put “Too Burnt to Get Turnt."

8. You have to throw away all your red shirts too avoid being too “matchy-matchy" with your skin.

9. People come up to you and try to peel your skin off.

10. Cars stop in front of you because they think you are a red light.

11. You get hit on by a ladybug because they think you are one of them.

12. Your skin's so hot that people come up to you and try to scramble eggs on your leg.

13. People come up to you and say “Oh yeaaaaahh" because they think you are the Kool-Aid Man.

14. People try to scoop you up with tortilla chips because they think you are salsa.

15. You think people are giving you compliments when they say “You're so hot," but then realize they mean you're literally so hot.

16. People start playing “Fire Burning" by Sean Kingtson when you enter a room.

17. You have a long talk with all your sunscreens and scold them for letting you down.

18. When people ask you for gum and automatically assume you'll have Big Red.

19. A group of campers surround you and try to roast marshmallows because they think you are a fire.

20. People think it's funny when they ask, “Are you peeling any better?"

21. Children mistake you for Clifford the Big Red Dog.