21 Things We Can All Learn From 21 Savage

Get the Savage scoop on education, relationships, gender roles, and more.

2206
21 Savage

Laugh at him if you want to. Hate on him if you want to. But, at the end of the day, 21 Savage is a millionaire who's making a living doing what he loves, while dating a smoking hot model. He is obviously doing something correct. I believe there's more to this man than meets the glazed-over eye. Issa Album, Savage's first studio album released on July 7th, is more than just an album, guys. Issa lesson. We can learn some important things from the 24-year-old rapper, and perhaps improve our own lives in the process. Besides, who doesn't want to be a savage?

Here are 21 pages that we should all tear from 21 Savage's book.

Disclaimer: I am a fan of 21 Savage myself. If you get offended, please remember... issa joke.

1. Let your smile change the world.

You're beautiful.

2. Make sure you never forget who you are.

Carrying your own name on a necklace is a great way to prevent memory mishaps.

3. Get plenty of exercise.

Cardio is for savages only.

4. Never let Drake in your music video.

What kind of a savage smiles like a giddy schoolgirl?

5. Don't let Drake dance with you, either.

Put those teeth away. He can't hang.

6. Don't forget the letters of the alphabet.

Real savages love spelling, dawg.

7. Select a mattress comfortable enough to dance on.

If you aren't dancing on your mattress, you're not living life at all.

8. Learn practical skills, like cooking.

Nothing says "savage" like being able to provide.

9. Make time for the people who matter most...

All 50 of them. Even if they're carrying assault rifles, or wearing camo pants.

10. ...but don't let anyone steal the attention away from you.

"F**k he think he's doing?"

11. Practice your basic math skills.

Counting on your fingers keeps the savage brain in tip-top shape.

12. Always make time for relaxation.

Piles of money are an added bonus when lounging.

13. Sign language is a valuable communication skill.

If all of your friends learn it, too, it's like having your own secret code!

14. Talking with your hands makes you appear smarter.

This is an old psychology trick that works every time.

15. Always encourage your friends.

Laugh at their jokes, even when they're not funny.

16. Never settle for less than what you deserve.

You are worth it.

17. Keep your private life, private.

Just wave the camera off, man.

18. Keep your nose clean.

The best of us get a little runny now and then. Carry Kleenex, or use your hand for a quick fix.

19. Throw away your traditional gender roles.

Men can ride on the back of a motorcycle, too. It's not riding Bitch; it's riding Savage.

20. Celebrate your accomplishments.

You worked hard for them, and don't let anyone take that away from you.

21. Always stay hydrated.

Especially when you're on the XXL Freshman Cypher, standing next to a tiny, angry man. But I'd be angry, too, if I were named after a $8 disposable camera.

Issa lot we can learn from 21 Savage. Follow these steps, and you'll be well on your way to fame, fortune, and ltimately, getting a girl that's way out of your league.

Go forth, savages, and prosper.