21 Romantic Comedies To Binge-Watch During The Valentine's Day Season

Let these romantic comedies put a smile on your face!

52
Photo by freestocks.org on Pexels

With Valentine's Day approaching, here are 21 Romantic Comedies to binge-watch with your significant other or your bffs. Cuddle up on the couch and enjoy these comedic films that will put a smile on your face after a long day at work.

Movie #1: 10 Things I Hate About You

giphy.com

Most Memorable Moment:

Who can forget when Patrick sings "Can't Take My Eyes Off You" to Kat while she practiced soccer?

Favorite Quotes:

"Don't let anyone ever make you feel like you don't deserve what you want." -- Patrick from 10 Things I Hate About You

"What are the two house rules? Number One: No dating till you graduate. Number Two: No dating till you graduate." -- Water Stratford from 10 Things I Hate About You

"But mostly I hate the way I don't hate you. Not even close, not even a little bit, not even at all." -- Kat from 10 Things I Hate About You

Movie #2: Blended

giphy.com

Most Memorable Moment:

The most memorable moments in the film transpired as the two separate families bonded and blended in Africa.

Favorite Quotes:

"Oh my god, what happened to her face?" -- Lauren from Blended

"What the fudge is he doing here?" -- Brendan from Blended

"You know what, Hooters is too good for you. I'll never bring you there again." -- Jim from Blended

Movie #3: 13 Going On 30

giphy.com

Most Memorable Moment:

My favorite moment in the movie is watching the whole corporate party starts dancing to "Thriller."

Favorite Quotes:

"Jenna, if you're gonna to start lying about your age, I'd go with 27." -- Lucy from 13 Going On 30

"There are six of them, Jenna, that's the whole point. There can't be a seventh Sixth Chick. It's just mathematically impossible. Besides, you're way cooler than they are, they're totally unoriginal." -- Matt from 13 Going On 30

"I want to be 30. Thirty and flirty and thriving...." -- Jenna from 13 Going On 30

Movie #4: Isn't It Romantic

giphy.com

Most Memorable Moment:

I can't help but laugh when Natalie wakes up in the hospital and explores her new life.

Favorite Quotes:

"It's nice to be reminded of how beautiful and full of love life can be." -- Whitney from Isn't It Romantic

"You can search the entire universe and never find a being more worthy of love than yourself." -- Donny from Isn't It Romantic

"There is always going to be a happy ending." -- Natalie from Isn't It Romantic

Movie #5: Legally Blonde

giphy.com

Most Memorable Moment:

Who could possibly forget the bend and snap scene?

Favorite Quotes:

"You must always have faith in people. And, most importantly, you must always have faith in yourself." -- Elle Woods from Legally Blonde

"Oh, I like your outfit, too, except when I dress up as a frigid b*tch, I try not to look so constipated." -- Elle Woods from Legally Blonde

"If I'm gonna be partner in a law firm by the time I'm 30, I'm going to need a boyfriend who's not such a complete bonehead." -- Elle Woods from Legally Blonde

Movie #6: 27 Dresses

giphy.com

Most Memorable Moment:

One of the best parts of the movie is watching Kevin and Jane drunkenly sing "Benny and The Jets" in the bar.

Favorite Quotes:

"I feel like I just found out my favorite love song was written about a sandwich." -- Jane from 27 Dresses

"Love is patient, love is kind, love means slowly losing your mind." -- Kevin from 27 Dresses

"So when the bride comes in and she makes her giant, grand entrance, I like to glance back at the poor bastard getting married. 'Cause even though I think he's an idiot for willingly entering into the last legal form of slavery...I don't know, he always looks really, really happy." -- Kevin from 27 Dresses

Movie #7: Two Weeks Notice

giphy.com

Most Memorable Moment:

I personally enjoy when Lucy fights with June over the stapler. After everything she went through, she deserved to keep it!

Favorite Quotes:

"I'm now poor. When I say I'm poor, I mean we may have to share a helicopter with another family." -- George from Two Weeks Notice

"Please don't tell me you called me out of a wedding to pick out a suit." -- Lucy from Two Weeks Notice

"I own the hotel, and I live there. My life is very much like Monopoly." -- George from Two Weeks Notice

Movie #8: Princess Diaries

giphy.com

Most Memorable Moment:

One of the best moments in the movie is when Mia stands up for herself and her friends against Lana. "Lana got coned!"

Favorite Quotes:

"And then I realized how many stupid times a day I used the word 'I'. In fact, probably all I ever do is think about myself. And how lame is that when there's, like, 7 billion other people out there on the planet." -- Mia from The Princess Diaries.

"Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent." -- Joe from The Princess Diaries

"Okay...you know what? I don't feel protected. You try living for 15 years thinking that you're one person, and then in five minutes, you find out you're a princess. Just in case I wasn't enough of a freak already, let's add a tiara!" -- Mia from The Princess Diaries

Movie #9: Life As We Know It

giphy.com

Most Memorable Moment:

Who doesn't enjoy a dramatic plot line where the main character runs to the airport to stop their love interest from leaving?

Favorite Quotes:

"Just because you accept help from someone doesn't mean you have failed it. It just means you're not in it alone." -- Eric Messer from Life As We Know It

"They love Sophie more than anything in the entire world, and out of everyone, Messer, they picked us." -- Holly Berenson from Life As We Know It

"If me, at any age of my life, could see me right now, he would kick my cat ass, you know that?" -- Eric Messer from Life As We Know It

Movie #10: Ella Enchanted

giphy.com

Most Memorable Moment:

Most people enjoy when Ella stops the ceremony and saves the prince from a horrid fate.

Favorite Quotes:

"You can curtsy or not; that's your choice. There's nothing I can do about it...except have you beheaded, but that seems a bit extreme." -- Char from Ella Enchanted

"Look to yourself. What's inside you is stronger than any spell." -- Ella's mother from Ella Enchanted

"If there's one thing to learn it's you just can't go wrong, if you follow your heart, and end with a song." -- Narrator from Ella Enchanted

Movie #11: To All The Boys I've Loved Before

giphy.com

Most Memorable Moment:

Who doesn't love when Lara Jean approaches Peter Kavinsky at the end of the movie and confesses her true feelings?

Favorite Quotes:

"The more people you let into your life, the more that can just walk right out." -- Lara Jean from To All The Boys I've Loved Before

"You were never second best." -- Peter Kavinsky from To All The Boys I've Loved Before

"You can be mad at someone and still miss them." -- Lara Jean from To All The Boys I've Loved Before

Movie #12: What A Girl Wants

giphy.com

Most Memorable Moment:

I always enjoy when Daphne runs late to the event and accidentally walks onto the runway.

Favorite Quotes:

"Why are you trying so hard to fit in when you were born to stand out?" -- Ian Wallace from What A Girl Wants

"No hugging, dear. I'm British. We only show affection to dogs and horses." -- Jocelyn Dashwood from What A Girl Wants

"I'm Peach, she's Pear. You see, our mother was slightly obsessed with fruits. We have a sister named Parsnip...she doesn't get out much." -- Peach Orwood from What A Girl Wants

Movie #13: She's the Man

giphy.com

Most Memorable Moment:

One of the most unforgettable moments in the movie is when the guys find Viola's hidden tampon stash. She makes up a brilliant excuse for their use in order to hide her true identity.

Favorite Quotes:

"Heels are a male invention designed to make a woman's butt look smaller. And to make it harder to run away." -- Viola from She's the Man

"When I close my eyes, I see you for what you truly are...which is ugly!" -- Viola from She's the Man

"I can do this. I am a dude! I am a hunky dude! I'm a badass hunky dude!" -- Viola from She's the Man

Movie #14: The Proposal

giphy.com

Most Memorable Moment:

One memorable moment is when Margaret begins dancing and chanting with

Favorite Quotes:

In response to Margaret Tate saying, "Why didn't you tell me you were some kind of Alaskan Kennedy?":

"How could I? We were in the middle of talking about you, for the last three years." -- Andrew Paxton from The Proposal

"You could imagine my disappointment when it suddenly dawned on me that the woman I love is about to be kicked out of the country. So Margaret, marry me, because I'd like to date you." -- Andrew Paxton from The Proposal

"Listen carefully, Bob. I didn't fire you because I felt threatened. No. I fired you because you're lazy, entitled, incompetent, and you spend more time cheating on your wife than you do in your office, okay?" -- Margaret Tate from The Proposal

Movie #15: Chasing Liberty

giphy.com

Most Memorable Moment:

Who doesn't like the witty banter between Ben and Anna as Ben follows her across the country?

Favorite Quotes:

"Here I am at this great school, and there's not one course on love." -- Anna Foster from Chasing Liberty

"The things you're scared of are usually the most worthwhile." -- Anna Foster from Chasing Liberty

"So, you got a little thing for me, huh?" -- Ben Calder from Chasing Liberty

Movie #16: 17 Again

giphy.com

Most Memorable Moment:

A funny scene from this movie is when Mike O'Donnell attends the same health class his daughter is in.

Favorite Quotes:

"When you're young, everything feels like the end of the world. But it's not; it's just the beginning." -- Mike O'Donnell from 17 Again

"You might have to meet a few more jerks, but one day you're gonna meet a boy who treats you the way you deserve to be treated. Like the sun rises and sets with you." -- Mike O'Donnell from 17 Again

"Listen, girls. If you don't respect yourself, how do you expect others to respect you?" -- Mike O'Donnell from 17 Again

Movie #17: Bride Wars

giphy.com

Most Memorable Moment:

Although there are many great scenes in this movie, one of the most memorable moments is when Emma tackles Liv as she made her day down the aisle.

Favorite Quotes:

"Your wedding will be huge, just like your a** at prom." -- Emma from Bride Wars

"Sometimes in life, there really are bonds formed that can never be broken. Sometimes you really can find that one person who will stand by you no matter what. Maybe you'll find it in a spouse and celebrate it with your dream wedding. But there's also the chance that the person who knows you, sometimes better than you know yourself, is the same person who's been standing beside you all along." -- Marion St. Claire from Bride Wars

"Erin, no, I did not sleep with him. Alright, okay, I did actually, once...twice...What difference does it make? He was a loser, and he was lousy...You did? Really? I didn't hear...Two kids! Wow, you guys must have really cute kids...Uhhh...yeah, tell him I said, "Hi," and actually, I'm hopping into a cab, so I'm gonna give you a call..." -- Liv from Bride Wars

Movie #18: Another Cinderella Story

giphy.com

Most Memorable Moment:

I always enjoy when Mary dances at the ball with Joey and leaves her playlist behind. It's a nice twist on the traditional Cinderella story.

Favorite Quotes:

"I need heavy equipment to clean this mess up. For example, a flamethrower." -- Mary from Another Cinderella Story

"You know what sucks about falling for a guy you know you're not right for? You fall anyway 'cause you think he might turn out to be different." -- Mary from Another Cinderella Story

"One of the reasons I came back was to remember why I started dancing in the first place. When I'm dancing with you, I'm starting to remember." -- Joey from Another Cinderella Story

Movie #19: She's All That

giphy.com

Most Memorable Moment:

Who wants to pick one moment for this one? How about the prom dance-off though? That was pretty memorable.

Favorite Quotes:

"What is this, some sort of dork outreach program?" -- Laney Boggs from She's All That

"Sometimes when you open up to people, you let the bad in with the good." -- Zach Siler from She's All That

"Give her the right look, the right boyfriend, and bam. In six weeks she's being named prom queen." -- Zach SIler from She's All That

Movie #20: You've Got Mail

giphy.com

Most Memorable Moment:

The entire premise of forming a relationship through letters is adorable!

Favorite Quotes:

"Don't you love New York in the fall? it makes me wanna buy school supplies. I would send you a bouquet of newly sharpened pencils if I knew your name and address." -- Joe from You've Got Mail

"So much of what I see reminds me of something I read in a book, when shouldn't it be the other way around." -- Kathleen from You've Got Mail

"What is that supposed to mean? I am so sick of that. All that means is that it wasn't personal to you. But it was personal to me. It's personal to a lot of people. And what's so wrong with being personal anyway?" -- Kathleen from You've Got Mail

Movie #21: How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days

giphy.com

Most Memorable Moment:

One of the best scenes in the film is when Andie interrupts Ben's poker game in an attempt to get him to break up with her.

Favorite Quotes:

"Are you saying I'm some kind of mental person?" -- Andie from How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days

"Hey, listen, Sparky. I have a masters in journalism from Columbia, my boss loves me, and if I do it her way for a while, I can write about whatever I want." -- Andie from How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days

"I love you Binky...but I don't have to like you right now." -- Andie from How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days