21 GIFs That Explain The Stages Of Online Shopping

It happens every time.

17
TechInAsia

I have forever loved online shopping. It's great knowing you can sit in your bed and buy exactly everything you need from your computer; you don't even have to put pants on! Not to mention nothing is better when you get a package in the mail, it's like Christmas but all the time. Of course shopping does come with problems and a roller coaster of emotions every time you buy something online.

1. Actually Finding What You Want

No better feeling finding exactly what you went online looking for and nothing more

2. When It's On Sale

Telling yourself you were going to spend $30 on something and it's on sale for half of that

3. Debating The Size

Sometimes when you look at a dress or a shirt you can tell it's made from weird fabric and you won't actually know what size you need. Time to read the sizing chart

4. Struggling To Measure Yourself

So the sizing chart will have measurements on it and you have to search your entire house for a tape measure to try and get the correct measurements

5. Just Winging It Anyway

About halfway through the first measurement I usually give up and order the size I always wear anyways

6. Telling Your Mom You Absolutely Need It

And using your nice voice to ensure her that your serious. But you also need to back it up with reasons you need it or at least three places you'll wear it. That usually works every time

7. Her Telling You No

Because what are moms for anyways

8. You Buying It Anyway

You are a strong independent women and you don't need your mom to buy everything you own. It just helps sometimes

9. Debating About Paying for Quicker Shipping

It only cost $8 more dollars and I get it 3 days earlier

10. Realizing That's a Terrible Idea

Well $8 is a new shirt at Forever 21 so how about I just go there instead, OK? OK.

11. Actually Buying What's In Your Cart

I constantly have five tabs open on my computer with different items that I actually plan to buy one day. Some actually get purchased before others that's all.

12. Checking Your Bank Account After

And debating about cancelling your order and questioning your entire life because you probably didn't need that dress anyways

13. Constantly Refreshing Your Email

Wait for the "Your Order Has Shipped" email has to be worse than watching paint dry

14. When Your Order Has Shipped

And you find yourself jumping up and down because it's almost here

15. When It Doesn't Come With Tracking Information

Why do bad things happen to good people?

16. Regretting Not Buying Quicker Shipping

I could've had that dress by now if I would've paid the extra $8.

17. Checking the Mail

And crying because your package still isn't there.

18. Jumping Up Every Time the UPS Truck Passes Your House

When you realize he isn't stopping at your house and you casually die a little inside.

19. Finally Getting Your Package

And throwing a party for the delivery man because you're so grateful.

20. Not Regretting a Single Thing

Realizing you got the right size and it looks gorgeous on you and you couldn't be happier.

21. Realizing You Need To Buy More Things.

And immediately opening up your computer and searching for something else because you have nothing to lose.