21 Country Songs Guaranteed To Lift Your Spirits

Ready your boots, and prepare to dance.

1103
Morgan Lanyon

Sometimes, we all find ourselves feeling a little down. And if you are a boot-stomping, line-dancing, cowboy hat toting, country music listener like myself, then these are some great songs to raise your country spirits.

1. Wagon Wheel by Darius Rucker

“I gotta get a move on before the sun. I hear my baby calling my name and I know that she's the only one.”

2. "Sunshine & Whiskey" by Frankie Ballard

“Chilling on a beach with my sweet Georgia peach. Not a care in the world, just trying to beat the heat.”

3. "Life is a Highway" by Rascal Flatts

“Where the brave are free and lovers soar, come ride with me to the distant shore”

4. "That’s My Kind of Night" by Luke Bryan

“Might sit down on my diamond plate tailgate, put in my country ride hip-hop mixtape”

5. "House Party" by Sam Hunt

“We'll have a house party, we don't need nobody, turn your TV off, break that boom-box out”

6. "This is How We Roll" by Florida Georgia Line ft. Luke Bryan

“We hanging round singing out everything on the radio, we light it up with our hands up”

7. "I Want Crazy" by Hunter Hayes

“Yeah, I don't want easy, I want crazy”

8. "American Country Love Song" by Jake Owen

“It's butterflies and Bud Lights, under the stars and on the stripes of a beach towel in a Spring Break town”

9. "Dirt On My Boots" by Jon Pardi

“Might have a little dirt on my boots, but we're gonna dance the dust right off them tonight”

10. "Rain is a Good Thing" by Luke Bryan

“Start washin' all our worries down the drain, rain is a good thing”

11. "Sweet Home Alabama" by Lynyrd Skynyrd

“Sweet home Alabama, where the skies are so blue”

12. "Red White & You" by Steven Tyler

“Don't give a damn about the summertime blues, all I need is red white and you”

13. "Parking Lot Party" by Lee Brice

“At the parking lot party, tailgate buzz just sipping’ on suds”

14. "Drunk On A Plane" by Dierks Bentley

“It's Mardi Gras up in the clouds, I'm up so high, I may never come down”

15. "Cruise" by Florida Georgia Line

“Baby you a song, you make me wanna roll my windows down and cruise”

16. "Ready Set Roll" by Chase Rice

“We can roll 'em down fog 'em up, cruise around get stuck pedal to the metal, 'till the sun comes up”

17. "How Country Feels" by Randy Houser

“Kick your shoes off, kick 'em off”

18. "Boys Round Here" by Blake Shelton ft. Pistol Annies

“Talkin' 'bout girls, talkin' 'bout trucks, runnin' them red dirt roads out, kicking up dust”

19. "T-Shirt" by Thomas Rhett

“T-Shirt, right there, your hair, messed up like a Guns-N-Roses video”

20. "Country Girl (Shake It For Me)" by Luke Bryan

“Shake it for the young bucks sittin' in the honky-tonks, for the rednecks rockin' 'til the break of dawn, for the DJ spinnin' that country song”

21. "Chicken Fried" by Zac Brown Band

“I love to see the sun rise, see the love in my woman's eyes”

These songs have a way of turning a frown upside down. So pop in your earbuds and jam out to these mood-lifting tunes.