2020 Vision

2020 Vision

Encouragement for me, for you, and for any student upon graduation.

25
2020 Vision

2019 brought me a lot of overwhelming stress and anxiety surrounding school and graduation. Graduating early was the most terrifying thing to the world to me, and it took over. I cried. I prayed. I felt a weight over my shoulders that I could not shake. It is SCARY not knowing what's ahead of you. It's scary to think of the ample opportunities out there and having to decide your course in life, especially if you're graduating at such a young age.

2020 came and brought me so much hope. I made a decision to chill out and calm down. I cast my worries to God because he can handle them, and I can't. Eight days into 2020, and I'm feeling more excited and hopeful about graduating than I ever have. There is so much laid in front of my lap that I should be praising the Lord. So why am I worried? I am not limited in what I decide to do, and I am trying to see the beauty in that. I'm learning that where I am at in my life today is what matters. Focus on today and only today because if you have a God like mine, He'll take care of the rest.

Be smart, be determined, work hard, and you'll get there.