Although 2018 Was Good, 2019 Is Going To Be MY Year

I have a good feeling about this one.

278

What a year! It went by too quickly. I don't understand how that is possible. You blink and the year is gone.

2018 was stellar. I turned 21 and became legal. I entered my senior year of college and received Dean's List. I finally got a puppy, and she's amazing. I made the most amount of money ever this summer just from waiting tables.

I had my family, friends, and boyfriend to keep me happy and sane.

I had food. I had a roof over my head and a place to sleep every night. I had clothes on my back.

However, 2018 had its faults. Lots of fighting and drama. Lots of tears and unspoken heartbreak. Lots of confusion, pain, and snow.

2018 was great, better than most years ever were. 2019 is going to be even better, I can feel it.

It's real. Most New Year's Eves involve me saying the same thing, that it's going to be a great year, and a fresh start is coming and going to work.

Nope. Quite the contrary. It never worked, and I dropped my resolutions quick.

2019 is going to be amazing, though. I have one more semester of undergrad left, and I graduate with my Bachelor's in May. I am full-time student teaching and getting a feel of the real world. I am applying to grad school and hoping to God I get in. I am applying for a grad assistant position.

I am sticking to my goals. I am going to eat a little healthier and clean out everything. I will donate clothes and such to people in need. I will spend lots of time with my dog. I will start running again.

This is going to be MY year, one of the best years yet. I am so excited about my fresh start and push start to my future.

Happy New Year!