The Master List Of Fall Favorites

The Master List Of Fall Favorites

Pumpkin spice and everything nice isn't quite out of season yet...

9
The Master List Of Fall Favorites

This ultimate list of fall favorites is sure to introduce to your new favorite product. Whether it's skincare, fitness, food, or fashion— it's all here and definitely deliverable (yes, I linked everything). P.S. The holidays are right around the corner and some of these products could make the perfect gift!

1. DW Home Vanilla Pumpkin Candle

Let me just start by saying that this is my favorite candle I have ever owned...k? Ya know when the scent is perfect- not too strong, not too weak? That's this candle. (Btw, Amazon has it listed at a higher price than I've found it for at Marshall's or HomeGoods- so shop around...)

2. Trader Joe's Pumpkin Butter

Essentially, I put this on everything. From a toast spread to mixing it into my overnight oats, this pumpkin butter is everything to me and sadly a seasonal product. I advise you to STOCK UP.

3. Bath & Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Body Cream

Bath & Body Works has always had the OG fall scents- my favorite being warm vanilla sugar. I've used this body cream every day during the fall months since I was in like 8th grade. They say the best things never fade...

4. The Go-To Autumn Starbucks Order

To each her own, but my go-to Starbucks order during the fall is:

-Grande Pike Place Coffee

-1 pump sugar free vanilla, 1 pump pumpkin

- Light almond milk

(totally calorie friendly, tasty, and cozy)

5. Four Sigmatic Mushroom Hot Cacao Mix (with Reishi)

This is the warmest wind down for night time. I have a cup of this mix at night when I'm feeling anxious or restless to calm my nerves (it's a little pricey, but 100% worth it). It's like a hug from your grandma.

P.S. It's organic, vegan, and paleo!!!

6. Go Macro Bars

This time of year is my busy season!! Gearing up for the holidays, lots of school work, and getting ready for my journey abroad next semester. Go Macro bars have saved my life, and not to mention, the ingredients are SO CLEAN! I can throw one in my backpack and it'll keep me full and energized until I'm able to sit down and have a proper meal. All of their flavors are to die for (my favorites being protein pleasure, blissful daybreak, and protein decadence).

Here's Amazon's offer of the variety pack so you can try them all.

7. Leopard Scrunchies

One of my favorite feelings is having a new scrunchy to tie your hair up in. Something about it just feels clean...idk, call me crazy. This year, I've been super into all things leopard print and I found these affordable and cute scrunchies on Amazon (there's 3 of them)!

8. Wild Fable Zip-Up Sherpa Faux Fur Jacket (Target)

I wear this like...every day. It's affordable, durable, comfortable, and matches with any outfit! Dress it up or dress it down.

OooOooooOh, and it has deep pockets.

9. L.L. Bean Women's Wicked Good Moccasins 

My all-time favorite slipper. If I'm hanging around my aparment this time of year, there's a 100% chance you'll catch me in these. They're so comfortable and furry. You might be able to find them a little cheaper on third party shoe seller websites, but I'm gonna link L.L. Bean's site just in case.

10. Starbucks Reusable Travel Cup 

10% off your order, saving the environment, and your favorite Starbucks roast? It couldn't get better. Amazon sells a four-pack of Starbucks' reusable cups, and it's safe to say that I bring mine every time I go. Save one for yourself and gift the other three to spread sustainability!

11. TOPLUS Yoga Mat

This yoga mat is affordable and perfect to keep at home for quick workouts, when you can't make it to the gym, or even just for light stretching. Trust me, I get it, not everyone can invest in a $100+ Lululemon mat (especially if you're not a yogi).

That's why I love this mat. There's also plenty of colors to choose from!

12. Trader Joe's Norwegian Crispbread

I LOVE this cracker. They're gluten free, high in fiber, and pair perfectly with any toppings that you would normally put on toast! The ingredients are super clean and they keep you full a lot longer than most slices of bread (for me, at least).

My go to cracker toppings: almond butter, honey crisp apple, and a cinnamon sprinkle!

13. Perfect Bar

Just like a Go Macro bar, the Perfect Bar is my other trusty sidekick. This might sound weird, and it's definitely unlike me to ever have a bar as a meal, but with this baby, YOU CAN (if you're that pressed for time). One of these keeps me satisfied for as long as a full meal does. The low GI can definitely take all the credit there. I haven't been able to try that many flavors because they're hard to find on my college campus- so check out the whole Amazon page...I'm sure you can't go wrong.

14. Universal Thread Corduroy Jacket 

Corduroy is BACK, and it's one of my new favorite trends. This jacket is so cute and can amp up any casual outfit (I got mine in brown). Target has the most underrated affordable fashion BTW.

P.S. I recommended buying a size or two up for layering!

15. Trader Joe's Rolled Oats

This product definitely clocks in at one of my most-used this season. My mornings are hectic and overnight oats are a typical lifesaver of mine to grab out of the fridge while I'm running out the door like a chicken with my head cut off.

I always make them the night before in a mason jar. Here are the deets:

- A little less than 1/2 cup oats

- Hot water (not too much) and cover while you get your other ingredients

- Chocolate protein powder, cacao powder, cinnamon, almond butter

- 2 TB nonfat greek yogurt

- Fruit (blackberries, blueberries, raspberries, and banana are some of my favs)

16. Bombas Socks

These socks just hit different...

The honeycomb arch support and thickness make walking so much more comfortable than your regular thin and cheap sock. I am obsessed with them and my fav color is the lagoon blue...

17. "Daring Greatly" by Brené Brown

I love Brené Brown. Her entire essence is awe-inspiring to me. This book completely changed my outlook on life and my relationships. It's a must-read.

Also, if you haven't watched her Netflix special yet...get on it.

18. Ban.do Planner

Need to become more organized? Want to become more organized? Looking for a gift for the "on top of everything" friend? Look no further than a Ban.do planner. This planner has made me more organized and efficient than ever— not to mention, it looks cute.

I love everything from the layout to the aesthetic.

19. Avocado Keeper

A true game-changer in the life of an avocado lover (AKA me). Don't let your avocados hit the trash before you can use up all of their goodness! This keeps my avos fresh for days and fits perfectly in the fridge.

20. NutriBullet

If there's one thing I love more than anything throughout the fall, it's fall flavored smoothies and smoothie bowls! I'm talking apples and cinnamon, pumpkin spice, the works!! It's also a quick way to pack in nutrients on the go. I love the NutriBullet because it's affordable, trusty, and gets the job done!!

21. Burnt Orange Nail Polish

This color is the ultimate Autumn shade. This brand is vegan, cruelty free, and non-toxic!