Make 2018 Your BEST Year

Make 2018 Your BEST Year

Live your best life.

29
Make 2018 Your BEST Year
Via Unsplash

Every year we are given a new slate. We have the opportunity to not repeat the mistakes we’ve made in the past and a chance to become our best selves.

Last year was the year for women. Let this year become the year for you. Your best year. Allow this time to grow intellectually, spiritually and mentally. Leave behind toxic relationships and start associating yourself with people who deserve you.

Learn how to communicate your feelings and accept that it’s OK to say no. Understand that you will mess up at times but that’s apart of life.

The people we’ve lost, the friends who have grown out one another, have supplied us with infinite memories that will remain with us forever.

But the pain doesn’t.

It will hurt but eventually, you’ll realize it’s time to move on. Deep down you know they will never be forgotten.

Think positively. Every day is not going to be perfect, in fact nowhere near perfect. You’ll have your balance of both good and bad days. However, it’s important that during the bad days, that you stay positive. It’s easy to undergo negative emotions but it makes you much stronger when you smile. It makes you stronger when you laugh even when everything seems like it’s going to Hell.

Accept what cannot be changed.

You cannot change the past. What’s done is done.You cannot change someone into the person you want them to be. Our ideal of who someone should be is unrealistic. Even if the only thing you want is the best for them. Because they have to be willing to change themselves.

Take one day at a time. Set goals for yourself and get them done.

Stay focused. Being focused is what keeps you on task. Having the motivation and passion is what pushes you to do your absolute best.

Be so busy loving your life that you have no time for hate, regret or fear. Because you don’t want to go through life feeling bitter. It’s not a bearable feeling. Go throughout this year stress-free. It’s guaranteed to make you feel lighter.

A lot can happen in a year. People die, new family members are born. Old friends fade away and new friends align with the new you. A lot can happen in a year so no matter what, don’t take this year for granted. Live your best life.