27 Reasons To Visit The Wilson County Fair

You know you love funnel cakes.
25

If you are from Lebanon, Tennessee, you know that the week of the fair is one of your favorite. Every year, the fair is a little different, making it that much more exciting. Here are 27 reasons you need to visit the Wilson County Fair.

1. Fair food only comes once a year, so we eat as much of it as we can.

2. You want to see people get hypnotized, and maybe even go on stage.

3. Demolition Derby is the one time you get to see cars completely smash into each other and it be okay.

4. Who doesn't love to see pigs race around in a circle?

5. Every year, you have to ride the Ferris Wheel.

6. Even as we get older, the swings still seem to be popular.

7. The Fairest of the Fair pageant crowns Wilson County royalty.

8. If Demolition Derby is your thing, you might like the Super pull, too.

9. The concert on Wednesday night is always fantastic.

10. There is music everywhere you look.

11. The tents with vendors have free stuff, and who doesn't love free stuff?

12. The roasted corn is phenomenol

13. The Oak Ridge Boys are singing August 21, 2017.

14. Every day has a specific theme.

15. For those that like photography, there is a competition for that.

16. The new Expo center is open, who doesn't want to see the inside?

17. You love the free popsicles.

18. If you like animals, you have come to the right place.

19. There are tractors and old cars for your dad and grandpa.

20. The free lemonade in Fiddler's Grove tastes even better because you don't have to pay for it.

21. You can take your grandma to see the quilts.

22. The fair is the one time that eating a BBQ baked potato every night is normal.

23. Everyone wonders what rides will be on the midway and is excited when their favorite is back.

24. Even though it is hot, you are found to find a fan somewhere.

25. If you aren't from Middle Tennessee, you can ride the train into town.

26. Everyone loves a funnel cake at some point during the week.

27. The people are friendly and everyone has a great time.

The Wilson County Fair is the best week of the summer. Each year, you find the same things that you love. Each year, we also find something new and exciting. No matter who you are, what you like, or what your expectations are, there is something for everyone. Come check it out, you won't be disappointed.