20 Verses To Help With Life

20 Verses To Help With Life

Prayer is the Answer

9
20 Verses To Help With Life

"This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that is we ask anything according to His will, He hears us." 1 John 5:14

Prayer is such an important part of our journey! How awesome is it that we can stop at any point in our day and just cry out to the Lord and He will hear us! Here are a few verses for different situations in life!

1. Happiness:

"Take delight in the Lord, and He will give you the desires of your heart." Psalm 37:4

2. Strength

"For the eyes of the Lord range throughout the earth to strengthen those whose hearts are fully committed to Him." 2 Chronicles 16:9

3. Guidance

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to Him, and He will make your paths straight." Proverbs 3:5-6

4. Hope

"Many are saying of me, 'God will not deliver him.' But you, Lord, are a shield around me, my glory, the One who lifts my head high. I call out to the Lord, and He answers me from His holy mountain. I lie down and sleep; I wake again, because the Lord sustains me. I will not fear though tens of thousands assail me on every side." Psalm 3:2-6

5. To Be Closer To God

"If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness." 1 John 1:9

6. Forgiveness

"The Lord is compassionate and gracious, slow to anger,abounding in love. He will not always accuse, nor will He harbor His anger forever; He does not treat us as our sins deserve or repay us according to our iniquities. For as high as the heavens are above the earth, so great is His love for those who fear him; as far as the east is from the west, so far has he removed our transgressions from us." Psalm 103:8-12

7. Clarity

"to open their eyes and turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan to God, so that they may receive forgiveness of sins and a place among those who are sanctified by faith in Me." Acts 26:18

8. Boldness

"In Him and through faith in Him we may approach God with freedom and confidence." Ephesians 3;12

9. Faith

"News of this reached the church in Jerusalem, and they sent Barnabas to Antioch. When he arrived and saw what the grace of God had done, he was glad and encouraged them all to remain true to the Lord with all their hearts. He was a good man, full of the Holy Spirit and faith, and a great number of people were brought to the Lord." Acts 11;22-24

10. Relationships

"And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds, not giving up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but encouraging one another-- and all the more as you see the day approaching."

11. Revival

"But Jonathan had not heard that his father had bound the people with the oath, so he reached out the end of the staff that was in his hand and dipped it into the honeycomb. He raised his hand to his mouth, and his eyes brightened." 1 Samuel 14:27

12. Obedience

"Now if you obey me fully and keep my covenant, then out of all the nations you will be my treasured possession. Although the whole earth is mine." Exodus 19:5

13. Success

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13

14. Peace

"Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid."

15. Wisdom

"For the foolishness of God is wiser than human wisdom, and the weakness of God is stronger than human strength." 1 Corinthians 1:25

16. Purpose

"The purposes of a person's heart are deep waters, but the one who has insight draws them out." Proverbs 20:5

17. Salvation

"When the disciples heard this, they were greatly astonished, saying, 'Who then can be saved?' But Jesus looked at them and said, 'With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible." Matthew 19:25-26

18. Opportunity

"For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord." Romans 6:23

19. Courage

"Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you." Deuteronomy 31:6

20. Protection

"But the Lord is faithful, and he will strengthen you and protect you from the evil one." 2 Thessalonians 3:3

Talk to God. Let Him help you and lead you through this crazy roller coaster we call life!