20 Things You Think When You're In Your 20s

Where did all my money go?

8784
Judith Hadad Photography

1. Where did all my money go?

Anyone can relate to this, but when you're a twenty-something and you don't have a 'real' job and you aren't a 'real' adult... the struggle is extra real.

2. Ooh, man, I need some coffee.

What's a millennial without their accompanying latte in hand?

3. Ugh, bills. Mom, can you help me pay for this?

Let's be honest, we all want our parents to help us pay for things for as long as possible.

4. Time for (class/work)... why am I doing this to myself?

We all have to remind ourselves from time to time the reasons why we are going to school or work every single day. You gotta remember your end goal!

5. *looks at clock: 7:30 a.m.* ewwww it's too early...

... Especially after a late night binge-watching Netflix.

6. How do I do this? I should ask a grown-up. Oh... wait

.

How weird is it that we're the grown-ups? We don't know what's going on??

7. I'm so tired... time for some coffee.

For when you hit that 3 p.m. slump. If you haven't acquired a taste for coffee at this point in your life, you should acknowledge and accept the fact that the need for caffeine will only increase with age. You better figure something out.

8. Finally home! Time to watch Netflix...

*Clicking through* "seen it... seen it... ooh, another Netflix Original?"

9. *gets a thousand emails from Turbo Tax* How do I do my taxes?

Does anyone really know??

10. I wanna get a dog. Could I take care of a dog?

When was the last time you showered? Have you eaten anything healthy today? How long has it been since you’ve done your laundry?

11. I wonder what's on Instagram today...

We just want to look at pictures of other people's beautiful lives, alright? Don't judge us.

12. *Checks bank account* $16?! Where did all my money go?

Let's be honest... you know you've spent a fair amount of your paycheck on all those $5 lattes.

13. I've already had four cups of coffee today... what's one more?

Back to back classes? Late night shifts? Trying to have a social life? Trying to enjoy being young while also trying to be a professional adult that earns enough money to travel? Yep, we all feel that.

14. I wanna go to Europe. And South America. And to California. And I wanna see the Grand Canyon. And I wanna go to a music festival. And go on adventures. I need money.

Relatable.

15. Time to track my Amazon package.

Arrived? That's a great feeling.

16. Ooh, what a cool wall mural! I need a picture.

If it isn't on Instagram...did it even happen?

17. Ooh, I just got a text! Oh, it's from my dentist.

Of course it is. You see your dentist as often as you see most of your family.

18. *Opens fridge* I'm so hungry... there's no food. I should really go grocery shopping...

Let's be honest, you're just gonna order a pizza again instead of cooking.

19. $2 Margs tonight! Let's get lit!

The only kind of splurging you can afford.

20. What's the wifi password?