20 Things To Look Forward To This Holiday Season

It's the most wonderful time of the year.
2

It's that time of the year. You all know what I'm talking about without me even having to explain it. But I will because I just love it. The countdown to Thanksgiving and Christmas has now begun, as Halloween has come and gone. Don't get me wrong, everyone loves a good Halloween, but this is where the real magic happens. There are always the ones who just don't enjoy the holidays and are negative about it, but don't let that bring you down because there is so much to look forward too. I can proudly say that I am one of the people who are over the top about the upcoming festivities, but I have no shame. I wanted to share with you why this time of the year is something to look forward with all the joy it brings.

1. The crisp air that lets you know winter is around the corner.

2. Pumpkin this, and pumpkin that.

3. Hot chocolate galore (are you a marshmallow or fluff type of person?)

4. Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade.

5. Thanksgiving dinner.. do you have your stretchy pants ready?

6. Seeing your relatives.

7. Feeling thankful for what you have in life.

8. Black Friday shopping, deals deals and more deals!

9. Gilmore Girls (this year is extra special with this addition).

10. Ice skating.

11. The first snowfall.

12. Christmas music.

13. Big, fuzzy sweaters.

14. Christmas movies one after another.

15. More food and sweets.

16. Holiday gift shopping.

17. Christmas cheer.

18. Lights & decorations.

19. Christmas Eve traditions.

20. CHRISTMAS DAY