20 Things That Make Your Day Brighter

20 Things That Make Your Day Brighter

The smell of flowers and the feeling of snuggling in a warm bed... This is what I live for.

36
20 Things That Make Your Day Brighter
Meaghan Hudy

Having a bad day? Feeling stressed and can't seem to make yourself smile?

Here it is, the answer to all of your prayers! This list has 20 different things that will make your day even better than before. Keep scrolling to remember why you got out of bed this morning!

1. Cutting perfectly into paper

Just look at the way that knife goes through that paper so easily. And the sound of it is amazing too.

2. Getting all of the pieces in the right spots before the time's up

Remember this game? Although there was no other game as anxiety-filled in my childhood, this one made me feel so good when I could get all of the shapes in the right places before the buzzer.

3. This cute baby

Look at her face! Don't you just want to pinch her cheeks?

4. This person climbing a rope in an inflatable dinosaur costume

I just love those inflatable dinosaur costumes to begin with, but now seeing it climb up a rope... I'm hysterically laughing.

5. The way Michael Scott from The Office thinks he is so awesome

I don't know how everyone on that show isn't laughing through every scene.

6. This hedgehog running around some life-size pine cones

Look how cute this is. And the pine cones are the same size as the hedgehog! Aaaah!

7. When celebrities are just as normal as we are

I always love seeing videos of celebrities acting the same way we do. Sometimes I forget that they are just like us.

8. Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher

When they got married, I was put into eternal "awe". I watched them in That 70's Show and I knew from the start they were meant to be. They are perfect for each other and they make me happy.

9. The sounds your soda makes when you first open it… Sssssss..

The sound is so soothing... Sssss.

10. The squeaky-clean noise when cleaning a window

No words can be said for this. Just look at the picture. It's so perfect.

11. Cute animals

It's a baby otter going in the water for the first time, learning how to float. Can it get any cuter?!

12. When you beat a video game

Whether it's master prestige or you finally got that supply drop you wanted, it feels fantastic.

13. Your friends being silly

Whenever you're feeling down, your friends are there to do something stupid and make you laugh.

14. This little guy

Fly turtle, fly! I believe in you!

15. When something you didn’t want to do is canceled

There's nothing better than finding out your class is canceled or you don't have to go to a meeting!

16. When your meal is perfect

Mashed potatoes, gravy, and some juicy chicken. Can I get a high five? Anybody?

17. When you somehow aced a test you swore you had failed

Not sure how I got that grade.. But I won't say no to an A+!

18. The perfect handwriting that looks good no matter what you write

It's just so fancy and so beautiful, even though it says "fart".

19. Fresh air after rain

*Deep breath in*... Yes, it just rained!

20. When you feel stylish

You've got to love when you walk out of the house in the most stylish outfit ever. No one's gonna bring you down in that outfit!

Hopefully all of these wonderful things make you smile today! Save this article for later when you need a pick-me-up!

Keep smiling,

Meaghan