20 Things That Bother Me

20 Things That Bother Me

I don't have pet peeves; I have whole kennels of irritation.

4920
20 Things That Bother Me
www.google.com

Everyone has those things that people do that just eerk them to no end. Here are a few things that I have found that I consider as my "pet peeves".

1. Girls wearing a full face of makeup (we are not coloring books, ladies)!

2. People being openly drunk in public and not caring at all about it.

3. Drunk driving.

4. Girls wearing leggings as pants without wearing a long enough shirt that covers their butt.

5. Girls wearing spandex as shorts.

6. When people pay thousands upon thousands of dollars to go to college just to major in "partying".

7. When people say that if someone from another country does not know how to speak English then they shouldn't be allowed in America.

8. When children are not taught manners.

9. When parents do drugs and drink in front of their children.

10. Being questioned about my hair and fashion choices.

11.Being judged for what music I listen to.

12. Being judged for being a Christian.

13. When people use money as a way of stating that they are "better" than someone else.

14. Sports being the center of people's lives.

15. Money being the center of people's lives.

16. When you are one size in jeans at one store, but a totally different size in jeans at a different store.

17. People treating weight loss a competition (slow and steady wins the race).

18. Snarky comments towards someone's weight loss.

19. When people complain all of the time about anything and everything.

20. And last but not least, when people are on their phones when they are "socially enteracting" with one another (like at a restaurant, at the dinner table, at church, in class, etc).